New Years Eve 2013 ideas?

daz316

• 1 month later...

Stay in and cuddle

Stay on the loo with a bucket in front of you, from your post in General Chat. Hope you still get the cuddle though!

For me, The Hobbit and a quiet (I hope) pint in the local.

Line up for Jools...

Emeli Sande including a duet with Professor Green, Paloma Faith sings an Etta James number and Petula Clark delivers two of her biggest hits as well as a surprising cover from her forthcoming album. The line-up also includes Adam Ant, Kevin Rowland, Roland Gift, the Hives, Bobby Womack, Lianne La Havas, Bettye LaVette, Jake Bugg, the Dubliners and show stalwart Ruby Turner.

I'll be giving that a miss then

Edited by rjw63

Yeah I saw the lineup for Jools this year and thought I won't even bother giving it a second glance this year. It's been getting steadily worse for a while but this'll be the first year in a very long while I think I won't bother at all.

Line up for Jools...

Emeli Sande including a duet with Professor Green, Paloma Faith sings an Etta James number and Petula Clark delivers two of her biggest hits as well as a surprising cover from her forthcoming album. The line-up also includes Adam Ant, Kevin Rowland, Roland Gift, the Hives, Bobby Womack, Lianne La Havas, Bettye LaVette, Jake Bugg, the Dubliners and show stalwart Ruby Turner.

That sounds truly abysmal, its getting so tired now. JH needs putting out to pasture

Line up for Jools...

Spending new years eve in a caravan with Steve Bruce and Louis spence sounds more appealing than that.

Stay on the loo with a bucket in front of you, from your post in General Chat. Hope you still get the cuddle though!

For me, The Hobbit and a quiet (I hope) pint in the local.

I'm watching The Hobbit too. Then back home with my girlfriend for a few drinks.

I'm really not bothered about New Years anymore. Infact, apart from a few drinks at home or in a pub, I would say that I'm not fussed about drinking anymore!

A nice single malt whiskey and a 3 bird roast in the oven for me to tear to shreds once I'm nicely lubricated. Sod if I'm going out for I have a touch of *something* (wouldn't call it the man flu yet) and the last thing I want is to be stood in a queue for the bar next to a bunch of fuckwits who are pissed as a fart whilst sweating my arse off and having to pay through my nose for it. No ta.

I may even put on Porkys the movie at some point too to avoid the misery that is Alan Carr or the BBC constant that is Fearne Cotton.

Have a good New Year :D

Â