Getting to Balti Triangle after the game

NulliSecundus

Hi all

I'm going to the game with a couple of mates, one of whom isn't from Birmingham so we're showing him the ropes tomorrow - German Market, Football and then going for a traditional Birmingham Balti after.

We are going to get a cab after the game but want to know where to get it from without being ridiculously stuck in traffic for 20 minutes. Where is the best place to get a cab from after the game towards Balsall Heath and how much would it be? I'm wondering if it's worth heading back to New St first and getting a cab from there...

Cheers :D

Have a pint in the Holte Suite and get a cab from there when it gets quieter.

Should be about 7 or 8 quid

I can recommend Dawats or Shababs, both very good grub

Sometimes there will be a black cab just waiting outside the Holte suite . If not there are load of local firms you can just call up .

So are you going to Sparkbrook or Balsall Heath ? The triangle does nice food but is such a complete shithole of an area . You can get really good curry nearly anywhere in Brum so I'd suggest going to a nicer area than Sparkbrook or Balsall Heath .

Well we had a beer after the game in the Holte. Very impressed that it was only £3.50 for a Hieneken in there tbh. Left the ground at about 5 to 8. Didn't see any cabs (every one outside the Holte seemed to be booked) but got one on the main road by Aston station.

Went to Dawats as said, cracking balti. Great day all round - first point I've seen us pick up this season live!!

Â