Birmingham Pub Bombings - Justice For The 21

snakevilla

I'd disagree. In the same manner as the people of Derry had the right to know who did what on Bloody Sunday, or the ongoing campaign for finding out the truth in the Dublin/Monaghan bombings, I would think it only fair that the perpetrators of various PIRA bomb attacks in the UK are revealed. Perhaps not prosecuted, given the GFA, but definitely revealed.

Perhaps with the ongoing controversy over the 'Boston College tapes', the truth of what happened may come out a lot sooner then people realise.

Good point, well made. There doesn't seem to be an equal amount of enthusiasm to unmask wrongdoers on the Republican side, but as you say events in Boston may put disclosure of names beyond their control.

What does that mean? He's known to you, and by a weak extension, to us? That we should accept his bona fides? Well, ok, as far as that goes. Let's assume he's acting in good faith.

Next, that he believes the evidence to point towards the people first accused. Here we move beyond simply accepting the view of someone who is a relative of someone who posts on this board, and ask, not unreasonably, for something approaching evidence.

He may have seen a small part of the available evidence. He may have done one exercise or more which make him think the case is closed. He may have an overview of the case, or have a tiny part of the picture. He may not even know what part of the picture he has.

I think I'll stick with externally verified facts, without imputing anything to your family member.

Sorry I thought this was a forum for debate.

He was a very high up member of the investigation team, involved from day one to its conclusion so I would suspect he would have a pretty good command of evidence that was collated.

There are other thing he told me about the B6 which is not appropriate to discuss here which backs up his view point.

Sorry I thought this was a forum for debate.

He was a very high up member of the investigation team, involved from day one to its conclusion so I would suspect he would have a pretty good command of evidence that was collated.

There are other thing he told me about the B6 which is not appropriate to discuss here which backs up his view point.

Thats the same investigation team that were proven on appeal to have fabricated evidence

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â