West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Wow the NBC selection show talked about Villa for like 3 seconds, didn't mention Lambert's project or the youth once. Not once! Meanwhile, they had a whole video and presentation for West Brom. West Brom! This is crap.

Over 22k at Villa Park today for a freindly. Under 6k at The Hawthorns. In terms of support they simply aren't in our league are they.

Was going to say exactly the same. You would think Anelka making his home debut would attract a decent crowd....obviously not! Wolves got over 20k for a League One game

Over 22k at Villa Park today for a freindly. Under 6k at The Hawthorns. In terms of support they simply aren't in our league are they.

Was going to say exactly the same. You would think Anelka making his home debut would attract a decent crowd....obviously not! Wolves got over 20k for a League One game

In terms of support Wolves are a bigger club than West Brom. In West Midlands football you have us then some way behind Wolves then West Brom and Sha.

Pretty funny piece on WBA here that a Southampton mate sent me. I think they've got them first up next week.

http://bearsyinvestigates.blogspot.co.uk/

Nowhere are the ravages of Premier League management more perfectly illustrated than the mashed potato face of West Brom manager, Steve Clarke. Once a virile and handsome man, within 15 minutes of assuming responsibility for the conduct of Peter Odemwingie he became a hairless and slack-jowled gargoyle. His face, his once beautiful face, is now so embarrassed to be associated with the rampant mediocrity of West Bromwich Albion Football Club that it's attempting to turn in on itself, like the gradual collapse of a dwarf star.

:D

• Like 3

Pretty funny piece on WBA here that a Southampton mate sent me. I think they've got them first up next week.

http://bearsyinvestigates.blogspot.co.uk/

His face, his once beautiful face, is now so embarrassed to be associated with the rampant mediocrity of West Bromwich Albion Football Club that it's attempting to turn in on itself, like the gradual collapse of a dwarf star.

:D

mj-laughing.gif

• Like 1

Vydra is a good loan though. He will replace Lukaku's goals I recon.

He'll score a few for them but I doubt he'll match Lukaku's total for last season. He's relatively untried at the top level so I think their squad is weaker than it was last season. They had a very poor second half of last season so I 'm sure they'll struggle to finish in the top half this season. 

Look a tad short up top but with a middle 3 of Mulumbu, Yacob and Morrison they should be OK.

Long is great though, and Vydra and Anelka can both start match on their own up top.

No way will Vydra score as many as Lukaku did last season.

He doesn't have to. He'll still probably be a bloody good signing and I'd rather they didn't have him.

Â