West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I hope you do I have a lot of time fir Albion and their fans, never really understood the ill feeling between some on both sides.

I think the reason there is I'll feeling is because of some of the Albion fans have become pretty unbearable (I live in black country so there are a lot if them around here).. I don't mind banter between fans, but some of the Albion fans are really bad(and yes I'm sure some of ours are as well)..they really really hate villa and a lot are more concerned about us losing than them winning... People above were correct in saying that they were genuinely talking about champions league as well

I hope you do I have a lot of time fir Albion and their fans, never really understood the ill feeling between some on both sides.

It's an age thing. Our older supporters will tend to dislike Villa moreso than our young supporters who focus there attention on the Wolves. Back in the day when we were a good side the real derby was between ourselves but once we went on a downward spiral that's where the intense hatred with the Wolves started and we didn't play as often so it died down slightly. It'll only spice up the more we play each other without the interruption of the Blues or Wolves.

Anybody being serious about Europe or even the Champions League are daft. It would take an awful amount of luck for us to end up in Europe. I mentioned Europe and nights in Barcelona but that was purely sarcastic. Never believed it for a second because I knew the drop in form was only around the corner.

You did put a loaded question to us before the Villa - WBA match though, about the perception that "the tides of Midlands football appear to be changing" or something similar. You sounded pretty serious about that!

The season was only a few games old then.

You did put a loaded question to us before the Villa - WBA match though, about the perception that "the tides of Midlands football appear to be changing" or something similar. You sounded pretty serious about that!

The season was only a few games old then.

I would still stand by that. The pendulum has certainly swung in our favour but if you want to and more importantly whether Lerner wants to, that could change quite quickly unfortunately.

It's an age thing. Our older supporters will tend to dislike Villa moreso than our young supporters who focus there attention on the Wolves. Back in the day when we were a good side the real derby was between ourselves but once we went on a downward spiral that's where the intense hatred with the Wolves started and we didn't play as often so it died down slightly. It'll only spice up the more we play each other without the interruption of the Blues or Wolves.

I know loads of younger (early/mid 20's) Albion fans who despise Villa

• 4 months later...

3 straight defeats. 8 goals conceded with only 2 scored. Not to worry, only United up next. :lol:

Hopefully this form carries on to next season and losing Lukaku for nothing will hurt. Going to take a lot to replace his play this season.

these bunch of inbred shower of shits can **** right off. lyimng down n taking it up the arse to our rivals has ,made me haste these words removed more than I normally do. a few seasons of decent play whilsdt we chop n change n thery think they asre bnilly big balls. hope thry go into administration the bastards. **** them the gutless ****.

• Like 1

Also, check the league table.

They have lost the same number of games as us, and we've had an awful **** season. Yet they are crowing?

Hilarious.  :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Lukaku and odemwingie aside, unless they lose yacob, mulumbu, olson and mcauley they will do ok next season again.

I'm not sure, they've been in awful form for a while now. Lukaku has been a huge part of their team. My Baggie mates aren't fussed about Olsson leaving because they think he's been shocking from about December on.

these bunch of inbred shower of shits can **** right off. lyimng down n taking it up the arse to our rivals has ,made me haste these words removed more than I normally do. a few seasons of decent play whilsdt we chop n change n thery think they asre bnilly big balls. hope thry go into administration the bastards. **** them the gutless ****.

please don't hold back, tell us how you really feel

I think since January they have been woeful..(aren't they near bottom of form table since that period?)

They got the points on the board early and fair play to them for that. Can genuinely see them being in the relegation battle next. The owner will not sanction big money transfers and could see a few good players leaving

Â