West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

That might happen at West Brom too, but I'd imagine they would be delighted with 50-55 points this season. Throw in some nice football, a few memorable victories (Chelsea being the obvious example so far) and maybe a cup run and they have had a good year. Their away form might be a cause for concern, almost all their points this season have been picked up at The Hawthorns, but they have to be happy with where the club is at the moment. It's easy for me to say this of course, I live east of the city centre and only know a couple of Baggies fans so the smugness has kinda passed me by, but I am am always happy to see the Midlands be a strong football area unless it's those **** from B9 who are doing well.

If WBA are in Europe next year, would that be the first time that neither of the two most recent Midlands clubs to play European football were Villa?

(Presuming that we don't go on a massive run which sees something of a change in the tenor of the Randy Lerner thread)

I assume by "Midlands" you are specifically referring to clubs who's stadium has a Birmingham postcode and phone number?

Stoke City are in the West Midlands as far as the BBC are concerned. They were in Europe with the shitcunts last year.

Dont mind West Brom its abit more of a friendly rivalry unliek Blose who are just filth.

Have to say they are top dogs at the moment but I think we stay up this year I can lambo turning it around after we get this season out of the way

Just had a look at the West Brom "seals watch" on their forum. Just be thankful that haven't seen this thread yet.

They deserve their laughter at us though, sadly. They're being well run and are enjoying it. We're recovering slowly and not fast enough and have been consistently shit for two years. I'm far more weary of the Boggies now than I have been, ever...

Just had a look at the West Brom "seals watch" on their forum. Just be thankful that haven't seen this thread yet.

They deserve their laughter at us though, sadly. They're being well run and are enjoying it. We're recovering slowly and not fast enough and have been consistently shit for two years. I'm far more weary of the Boggies now than I have been, ever...

Hope they do see it. They want us to hate them so bad, but we're giving credit where credit is due.

I read back through that thread to the period where we were appointing McLeish. Painful reading to say the least, we were a right circus although it's fair to say our fans reservations were justisfied.

Majority of Albion fans that i know absolutely despise villa with a passion, they are so happy that they are higher than us at the moment. I never used to mind them, but the last couple of yrs they have come unbearable... Not because they are winning, but for some of the idiotic things they come our with (and yes I'm fully aware when we were winning there were villa fans coming out with similar).. Things like the (Albion) were responsible for the sackings of numerous managers last yr.. ie the manager got sacked after losing to Albion... When I pointed out that, that just shows that teams expect to beat them, I was criticised for being jealous and a "typical villa fan"

Just checked out that Seals Watch thread. Wow, they really care a lot about us don't they? And we really don't give a shit about them, in fact most people in this thread are giving them credit for their great start to the season.

This comment summed it up:

The first result i look for is to see if the vile have lost.

Wtf :lol:?

Â