West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I think there is a rather large number of them ready to throw the toys out of the pram...

their form towards the end of last season was horrendous, don't think they'll threaten the relegation places but they wont be pushing on either

think they'll be in with us, Southampton, west ham, Fulham and Norwich for the teams challenging for 10th

The way I see it, he will have better players around him which will definitely help. Last season, Vydra almost seemed like a one man team at times. 

Really? Watford have a lot of very good players for the level they play at.

Vydra was on fire for a couple of months from xmas but he had a difficult end of the season and didn't really score much, Troy Deeney took over the scoring mantle then so I think Vydra will struggle with consistency a bit.

The way I see it, he will have better players around him which will definitely help. Last season, Vydra almost seemed like a one man team at times. 

Really? Watford have a lot of very good players for the level they play at.

Vydra was on fire for a couple of months from xmas but he had a difficult end of the season and didn't really score much, Troy Deeney took over the scoring mantle then so I think Vydra will struggle with consistency a bit.

Yes consistency is without a doubt an issue for Vydra. He is the same way with the national team, but he is still young. He has a ton of potential and if Clarke can get going, West Brom will be doing well. 

Punching way above their heads, as they are a mid table championship team. This are not my words, these are the words of Jeremy Peace. Wow, what ambition. The sooner they bugger off back down to the fizzy pop league,  the better. About time we put them in their place. I expect a twatting of them this season.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

Used to love Baggies, can't stand 'em now. Ironically, about the time I fell out of love with them, my dog literally ate my Albion jersey -- totally destroyed it, and extruded it as poo. True story.

The dog has more brains than I, clearly.

Edited by Shifted To Neutral

Still dont care about West Brom, they're the nice little club from down the road.

Dont understand how the rivalry has increased tbh, nothing has happened to the two clubs to increase it other than Wolves and Blues being shite all round and so theres a lack of proper derbies

This was THE original derby. Plus the fact that Albion finished abover us last season and they celebrated like that was winning a cup. They loath us and we are indifferent to them, which pisses them off even more. Just try having a conversation to a baggies fan. Within a few minutes they will have a go at Villa and claim that there ground is too small for them, which is a crock of shit. I would love it if they go down and to see them all cry at the Hawthorns.Boing Boing my arse.

This was THE original derby. Plus the fact that Albion finished abover us last season and they celebrated like that was winning a cup. They loath us and we are indifferent to them, which pisses them off even more. Just try having a conversation to a baggies fan. Within a few minutes they will have a go at Villa and claim that there ground is too small for them, which is a crock of shit. I would love it if they go down and to see them all cry at the Hawthorns.Boing Boing my arse.

I work with an Albion fan, he spends most of our shifts singing anti Villa songs and telling me how they are pride of the midlands which grates on me!

I keep telling him that Albion are like an annoying little brother who wants attention off the big brother.

It's funny how they like to call us arrogant but have been nothing but after finishing above us for 2 seasons. Really? After 33 years of finishing below us you think you're hot shit because you finished above is in 2 of our worst seasons in history. It's almost as if they won a cup. But what's interesting about them is that all they bleat on about is how we're such bad fans. They know that there's no way in hell they can claim to be a bigger or better club, so instead they like to fashion themselves as better fans.

Â