West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Found this thread down on page 7 which perfectly sums up their importance to us as a club.

Not sure when their fans turned into Blues MK 2 but they way they are celebrating the draw you would have thought they had relegated us.

The fact they are imploring the club shop to bring out the hand of jrod  shirts is frankly embarrassing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

Found this thread down on page 7 which perfectly sums up their importance to us as a club.

Not sure when their fans turned into Blues MK 2 but they way they are celebrating the draw you would have thought they had relegated us.

The fact they are imploring the club shop to bring out the hand of jrod  shirts is frankly embarrassing

it's a compliment that WBA, Blues, Coventry and even Wolves now seem to hate us you know what it means and deep down so do they!  Forever in our Shadow and THE ONLY TEAM THAT MATTERS!

last night was another reminder that if you are ever in doubt as to the hierarchy of midlands football just stick your head in the stadiums, it comes through on TV too with the pictures, the atmosphere everything, i have baggies mates who were telling me that they were this big club because of our relegation and them still being in the PL, they're light years behind us

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

it's a compliment that WBA, Blues, Coventry and even Wolves now seem to hate us you know what it means and deep down so do they!  Forever in our Shadow and THE ONLY TEAM THAT MATTERS!

Wolves was more banter. There is mutual respect between both clubs. Blosers and boggies  are the enemy. No idea who Coventry are.

To add insult to injury apparently Jay Rodriguez has been called up into the next England squad.

Apparently Eddie Jones was very impressed with his try against us 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, sidcow said:

To add insult to injury apparently Jay Rodriguez has been called up into the next England squad.

Apparently Eddie Jones was very impressed with his try against us 🙂

That's ok more games and more chance of pickingup a injury

• Like 1

They are as bitter as the noses yet to most Villa fans they are a complete and utter irrelevance.

I don't even realise there was any particular animosity until I went to a West Brom game as a young teenager with a couple of mates as someone couldn't go on his season ticket and they started singing nose-esque anti-villa songs, I don't think I'd ever even heard their existence acknowledged by Villa. Proper tinpot club.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Apparently a Boggie fan on WM last night said if they came 23rd and we came 24th they'd consider it a successful season.  😏

Trying to be like their small heath "chums", little Representatives for Wellingborough always band together to try and irritate the Big Guns.

What amuses me is the Villa > Blues, Wolves, Albion dynamic is exactly the same as the England > Wales, Scotland, Ireland one.

They're happy to assume the other role and harp on about 1966 (whilst chastising Villa for 82) against fans of those countries.

58 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

What amuses me is the Villa > Blues, Wolves, Albion dynamic is exactly the same as the England > Wales, Scotland, Ireland one.

They're happy to assume the other role and harp on about 1966 (whilst chastising Villa for 82) against fans of those countries.

Does that mean the Jay Rodriguez goal is now the Hand of God moment ;)

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Apparently a Boggie fan on WM last night said if they came 23rd and we came 24th they'd consider it a successful season.  😏

Yeah, I heard that moron too and felt embarrassed for him. As @penguinquite rightly implied, they are irrelevant to me, like some annoying lil squirt jumping up and down desperate for attention and wanting to be taken seriously. 

Calm down Aynoch, just sit back dowun and finish those faggots and pays, me mon.

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

If you told me that the Baggies would finish first and we'd finish second, I'd be ecstatic. I don't care about any of the other clubs. I only want to see us go up. 

• Like 3

Â