West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Livermore tried to attack a West Ham fan

...who apparently gave him abuse over losing his newborn son.

Football fans are fantastic, eh?  I honestly do wonder if we'd just be better off without the sport somedays.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Not going to add why he reacted in that manner? Come on Zat you're much better than that.

I wasnt going to speculate but had a feeling that was case. Fa are investigating which forgot to add

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He looked absolute wank didn't he. 

Bit surprising that as he was exceptional at Sevilla.

Fair enough he didn't work out at PSG, but they are a few levels above.

Might be a motivational thing as he felt betrayed by Emery at PSG and probably found it hard to be 100%  committed at West Brom.

Off to reunite with Monchi at Roma now apparently.

8 hours ago, bobzy said:

...who apparently gave him abuse over losing his newborn son.

Football fans are fantastic, eh?  I honestly do wonder if we'd just be better off without the sport somedays.

Its absolutely disgusting behaviour. 

I had to have a chat with my son after the Millwall game, the police blocked off the road on the witton side which i didn't know before the game. I was parked by the cemetery so thought id be clever cutting through the park but actually ended up right in the middle of the Millwall fans. Some of the behaviour was horrible. I told my boy to do his jacket up (to hide his colours) and keep quite. I was absolutely mortified that my stupidity and laziness had put my son in that situation. 

Once free my boy was asking why they were behaving like caveman. I've gone off on tangent there but my response to him was the same for any fan issues, including this one. If you have 30/40 thousand people from any walk of life, the law of averages dictate that there are going to be a handful of rocket polishers. 

There still is an element of tossers that go to football games, but i truly believe that they are a very small minority.

17 hours ago, av1 said:

There still is an element of tossers that go to football games, but i truly believe that they are a very small minority.

Except at small heath.

On 1/3/2018 at 12:38, sne said:

Grzegorz Krychowiak loan from PSG terminated apparently.

:lol:

my social media when they signed him and how they were "going places" 

a midfield of him, barry and livermore with then jacob and morrison on the bench...not hard to wonder where they're going wrong

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

a midfield of him, barry and livermore with then jacob and morrison on the bench...not hard to wonder where they're going wrong

Does lack a teeny, tiny bit of creativity :D

21 hours ago, av1 said:

Its absolutely disgusting behaviour. 

I had to have a chat with my son after the Millwall game, the police blocked off the road on the witton side which i didn't know before the game. I was parked by the cemetery so thought id be clever cutting through the park but actually ended up right in the middle of the Millwall fans. Some of the behaviour was horrible. I told my boy to do his jacket up (to hide his colours) and keep quite. I was absolutely mortified that my stupidity and laziness had put my son in that situation. 

Once free my boy was asking why they were behaving like caveman. I've gone off on tangent there but my response to him was the same for any fan issues, including this one. If you have 30/40 thousand people from any walk of life, the law of averages dictate that there are going to be a handful of rocket polishers. 

You will - but the law of averages appears to be somewhat higher for football fans.

I mean, Millwall, Leeds, Cardiff et al have reputations for a reason.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Krychowiak was brilliant at Sevilla but the last thing a Tony Pulis team needed was a top class defensive midfielder

On 1/3/2018 at 13:06, sne said:

Bit surprising that as he was exceptional at Sevilla.

Fair enough he didn't work out at PSG, but they are a few levels above.

Might be a motivational thing as he felt betrayed by Emery at PSG and probably found it hard to be 100%  committed at West Brom.

Off to reunite with Monchi at Roma now apparently.

Yes he was great at Sevilla but didn't play much at PSG and in the times I've seen him for WBA his level has dropped considerably.

There was an article in the Express and Star that apparently WBA were paying his 100k wages, not sure if that was his full amount but that's the sort of thing we'd do on a loan deal so looks like they've decided to save some money on what is a squad player.

Edited by VillaChris

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Feel bad for Rondon, clear accident and he was shaken by it

Yep surprised me he carried on after that and was man of the match.  Fair play to him.

Still hope they come down mind cheeky upstarts been getting too big for their boots!

Â