West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

How could they lose 4-0 to Norwich? 

I've only got MotD highlights to go on, but it looks like they are actually trying to lose the game according to the footage the BBC have decided to air. 

That second goal though lol providing we stay up, I can't wait to play these lot again. All my baggies mates giving it loads this season

a team with no prode today. absolute dreadful defending all around especially goal 1 and 2. Surely FA can investigate some sort of bribery going on in that game.

shameful on football

The inferiority complexes of the rank-and-file Tesco bag fans seems to have been caught, like a contagion, by the players.

There's no feeling of a team spirit there any more. Wroy was able to create a sense of "we're in this together," but that's long gone now. I don't mind Clarke and I quite like Albion, but I don't think he has the physical presence or aggressive attitude WBA requires. His very weakness invites disorder (hence, the Odemwingie fiasco, Olsson's disciplinary problems, etc.). I look at Steve Clarke and he seems about as intimidating as Brian McDermott. Nice guy though, but you know what they say about nice guys ...

Edited by Shifted To Neutral

To me Baggies are just a nothing club full with fans that are fat arrogant bastards with a inferiority complex.

I can't be arsed to even dislike them, like I say they are nothing.

If I think of the black country it's Wolves who come to mind not these Tesco bags.

My fondest memory of them is sing "we'll meet again" in a late 90's cup game at VP, I enjoyed that day immensely.

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...............

Eff off West Brom, as far as possible.

I think their time in the sunshine is over, roll on next season, all things being equal.

I have heard from someone who would definitely know that the place is a shambles.

Players arguing with each other, Clarke is not a happy bunny either.

Lukaku wont be there next season and Odemwhinges position in the club is untenable.

They will be right in the shit next season.

Although Odemwingie was an idiot freezing him out was stupid. Their season ended ages ago. Can't fault their effort against Wigan but yesterday was woeful. They prob wont have Lakuku next season. Odemwingie wont be there so where are the goals going to come from. I can see them struggling!

Although Odemwingie was an idiot freezing him out was stupid. Their season ended ages ago. Can't fault their effort against Wigan but yesterday was woeful. They prob wont have Lakuku next season. Odemwingie wont be there so where are the goals going to come from. I can see them struggling!

Darren Bent?

How could they lose 4-0 to Norwich? 

I've only got MotD highlights to go on, but it looks like they are actually trying to lose the game according to the footage the BBC have decided to air. 

I'm convinced they were myself

Interesting how Steve Clarke went to the media saying how hard they'd be trying v Wigan and Norwich . Then they concede 7 against 2 woeful sides. Hmmm

Â