West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

11 hours ago, tinker said:

Well thats your way and I have mine, life's to short to waste energy on hating things , don't get me wrong in the heat of the moment I cus at other teams but after I have calmed down I don't give a flying shit . 

FWIW and if I was to hate a team it would Manure , Arsenal, Liverpool and their plastic fans who live in Brum, Coventry and such places and support teams from other City's, **** idiots.

I don’t “hate” any football player or club to be honest - Blues are our rivals and some of their fans are absolute scum, but I don’t waste my time hating the club. It’s just a game. 

Do I wish them all the success though? **** no. I enjoy seeing them be utter shit. Same goes for the Baggies. 

34 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So I posted the Louie Barry goal on FB, and my WBA-supporting mate's bitterness was beautifully and  predictably triggered: 

tenor-1.gif

Tbf my Baggies supporting mates (and I have a lot of them living in a very Baggies area!) held no grudges against Villa for the Louis Barry shitshow, although they were gutted it's working out for him here! One my friends reacted to the goal with "oh how we could do with someone who can finish like that"

Their general consensus was that it's entirely Barca's fault. That and the rules being complete bollocks. I remember when Arsenal poached Dan Crowley from us in similar circumstances. Those rules only exist to allow the "big" clubs to prey on the smaller ones.

Still...**** those Baggies words removed 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

Tbf my Baggies supporting mates (and I have a lot of them living in a very Baggies area!) held no grudges against Villa for the Louis Barry shitshow, although they were gutted it's working out for him here! One my friends reacted to the goal with "oh how we could do with someone who can finish like that"

Their general consensus was that it's entirely Barca's fault. That and the rules being complete bollocks. I remember when Arsenal poached Dan Crowley from us in similar circumstances. Those rules only exist to allow the "big" clubs to prey on the smaller ones.

Still...**** those Baggies words removed 😂

I looked at their forum and there's a few on there speculating that the whole saga was a plan to get him here, claiming we used Barca as an interim to avoid the tribunal.

So in their minds, we're simultaneously a smaller club than them, but we're also big enough to use Barcelona as scapegoats and middlemen.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I looked at their forum and there's a few on there speculating that the whole saga was a plan to get him here, claiming we used Barca as an interim to avoid the tribunal.

So in their minds, we're simultaneously a smaller club than them, but we're also big enough to use Barcelona as scapegoats and middlemen.

We also had a hand in the JFK assassination. Also Deano is secretly a humanoid reptile looking to control the human race with his lizard brethren.

3 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

We also had a hand in the JFK assassination. Also Deano is secretly a humanoid reptile looking to control the human race with his lizard brethren.

You're supposed to keep those things quiet. Didn't you get the memo?

The Baggies are without Johnstone, Diangana, Phillips, Grant, Gallagher and Townsend against Wolves. That's basically all of their half decent players.

They'd better hope Snodgrass has a screamer today.

Also, if Wolves don't win this at least 3-0, then it shouldn't count.

As crap as they have been they are still only 5 points from safety. 

I'm setting myself up to be laughed at over the next 90mins if they take a hiding, but I still fancy them to stay up. 

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

As crap as they have been they are still only 5 points from safety. 

I'm setting myself up to be laughed at over the next 90mins if they take a hiding, but I still fancy them to stay up. 

I was about to ask who you think they'd jump ahead of, but they're currently 1-0 up somehow, so you could be right yet.

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

I was about to ask who you think they'd jump ahead of, but they're currently 1-0 up somehow, so you could be right yet.

Brighton look to be in a mess and I'm still not convinced about Fulham. 

There is also a little part of me thinking that Newcastle could get dragged further down if Bruce keeps throwing his players under a bus. 

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

The Baggies are without Johnstone, Diangana, Phillips, Grant, Gallagher and Townsend against Wolves. That's basically all of their half decent players.

Two penalty awards is always a big help

How strange, not a mention from Big Sam that he felt the game shouldn't be played.  In fact he specifically said he was looking forwards to West Ham midweek.  I can only assume he's been vaccinated now. 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, Greenfly said:

They'd better hope Snodgrass has a screamer today.

Also, if Wolves don't win this at least 3-0, then it shouldn't count.

Ooops.

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Massive win for them - but they still looked shit and are still going down.

They have Big Sam, I think with a bit of luck he could achieve something. They’ve had an ok window, Brighton rarely wins (although they play good football), Fulham seem to think wins and draws are the same. Burnley could get dragged again. Newcastle aswell.

How good is it to look at a relegation battle and start cheering for who to stay without you being there? Been so long!

For me, I want these tesco bags to stay up, having derbies is always fun. 

Â