West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I don't doubt he's not in his prime any more. But he does know the Premier League and has always scored when he played there, so I do think he'll be better than he has been in the recent past. And if he isn't, I'll replace him in my fantasy team :D

He has also been banging them in in pre-season. I know it's only pre-season but you'd think that level is at least the same as China and it shows his team-mates know how to find him at the very least (and he knows how to find the net).

I think he'll struggle more in the Prem, as good as he was last season.

I bet you would be saying the opposite if we had signed him instead ;)

Nah. I like him, even went to watch Watford play last season. He's going to go from playing for a team bossing basically every game with a strike partner with who he had a tremendous partnership with to playing what I assume is up top on his own or wide/out of position in a team who won't dominate games as much. I'd say exactly the same if he signed for Villa, we simply don't boss the game enough.

The way I see it, he will have better players around him which will definitely help. Last season, Vydra almost seemed like a one man team at times. 

really? he went on a drought near the end of the season and Deeney and Abdi were chipping in with a lot of goals.

Â