West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Such is my opinion on Anelka I thought that was real.

You'd imagine it's not far from what he's actually thinking.

Edited by Designer1

I have to admit karma sucks

I was secretly rubbing my hands together at the idea of the baggies having a tough season with the loss of Lukaku

Now it looks like were losing Benteke

I have to admit karma sucks

I was secretly rubbing my hands together at the idea of the baggies having a tough season with the loss of Lukaku

Now it looks like were losing Benteke

They "lost" lukaku with no finacial gain, were losing benteke for a mahoosive wedge of cash.

And the chairman just labelled them an over acheiving championship club.

• Like 1

I met Nicolas Anelka on Friday outside New Street Station. Had a photo with him too. Surprisingly very friendly and pleasant. His English was not as good as I thought it would be though. I joked that he should of joined Villa back in the day ''well it's too late now''. I have met 5 footballers now, and he was the friendliest. Since then I have been checking out Anelka videos on youtube, the bugger scored so many goals against Villa :angry:

I met Nicolas Anelka on Friday outside New Street Station. Had a photo with him too. Surprisingly very friendly and pleasant. His English was not as good as I thought it would be though. I joked that he should of joined Villa back in the day ''well it's too late now''. I have met 5 footballers now, and he was the friendliest. Since then I have been checking out Anelka videos on youtube, the bugger scored so many goals against Villa :angry:

I remember him scoring a free kick against a few seasons ago when Big Sam was boring Bolton fans to death. We were shit that day mind. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBqdhfAjICU

He scored at least 8 career goals against Villa. Certain players love playing against  AVFC, like Robbie Fowler and Le tissier. He had 2 other black guys with him, I presume they were his brothers who also happen to be his agents. I also noticed he had a silver tooth.

I have also met him (back in his MCFC days) and can confirm that he was also surpringly warm. Bizarre.

I guess the lesson to be learnt is that we mustn't judge people from what the media say ''le sulk'' etc. Anelka stopped for about 5 minutes and allowed people to take photos with him. The two guys with him with him must of felt like a spare part, I guess they would of been used to it. 

I have an old colleague who met Lineker and he was apparently quite rude and abrupt.

Edited by Voinjama

I guess the lesson to be learnt is that we mustn't judge people from what the media say ''le sulk'' etc. Anelka stopped for about 5 minutes and allowed people to take photos with him. The two guys with him with him must of felt like a spare part, I guess they would of been used to it.

I have an old colleague who met Lineker and he was apparently quite rude and abrupt.

Ah yes Gary Lineker. There's some incredibly libellous stuff out there regarding him and his extra curricular activities.

If they carry on the form they were in towards the end of last season they will be in big trouble

The only reason they stayed up last season was because the stormer they had at the start of the season

Ah yes Gary Lineker. There's some incredibly libellous stuff out there regarding him and his extra curricular activities.

Indeed, the late great VT poster Witton Lane was always telling me scandalous things about FA Cup ears :)

• 2 weeks later...
Â