The Mayan Doomsday Prophecy

maqroll

I remember when it was the turn of one of Nostradamus' predictions to roll around on a day in the modern calender, and I was at school. Mustve been around 2001. A girl in my class had her mother buy her a load of clothes and junk on the weekend before the supposed end of days, as if that would placate her before the apocalypse. Bizarre.

I've mentioned this before in the 'things that piss you off' thread, but I sit next to a woman at work who is convinced the world will end next Friday. She's sitting right next to me now putting letters into envelopes.

What a way to spend your last week.

• Like 1

I for one would welcome it...maybe not complete destruction of the world, just a fooking big orrible plague to irradicate the earth of the majority of dickheads that walk it.

And I dont want a nice plague either I want the works make it painful for the ****

leave me to wonder alone with just a dog for company and I would be more than happy

I've mentioned this before in the 'things that piss you off' thread, but I sit next to a woman at work who is convinced the world will end next Friday. She's sitting right next to me now putting letters into envelopes.

Oh, I would LOVE that.

Think what fun you can have the following week. I would NEVER let her hear the end of it.

I for one would welcome it...maybe not complete destruction of the world, just a fooking big orrible plague to irradicate the earth of the majority of dickheads that walk it.

I mean this in the nicest way possible leemond old bean, but that's not really something I'd be wishin' for if I were ye. :D

Does she also panic on New Years Eve every year because the Gregorian calendar is coming to an end?

What the **** is wrong with these people.

Eh? If I were convinced the world was ending, I certainly wouldn't be writing letters, why's she doing that?

Eh? If I were convinced the world was ending, I certainly wouldn't be writing letters, why's she doing that?

She has a job lot of stamps that she wants to get rid of before the big day?

I was skipping through Sky channels the other night and I saw a documentary about people who think the world is ending today. I watched for about 15 minutes and I was fuming! There are idiots out there who have kids and they have brainwashed their kids into thinking they are going to die today! These people should have their kids taken off them. There was a little boy who was probably around 7 years old crying his eyes out because he didn't want the world to end and his parents were just sitting there talking absolute nonesense to the interviewer. They had built a little bunker just incase it didn't end but something else happened instead!

Â