• Westwood
    • Agbonlahor
    • Ireland
    • Weimann
    • Benteke
    • Albrighton (for Ireland 62)
    • Holman (for Weimann 62)
    • Bowery (for Benteke 83)

Shocking decision(s) from the lines man today however we were always second best and I do not believe we deserved the 3 points anyway. The only thing the lines man did to us today is ruin our goal difference from the perspective that heads went down after the silly decision(s).

Nevertheless I am not worried at all by Villa's position. I am actually quite excited by how we have been playing on occasions this season - and it is a million times better than how we played under McLeish. I think what Lambert is doing is fantastic and we are on the rise....will just take time im afraid lads.

Did you watch the game? Have you played football?

Yes Ive played football. Thats why I know you have to carry on after bad decisions. Is the linesman to blame for every goal after the second as well? Us conceding at least 3 today was always likely when you look at the team we had out there against the likes of Tevez, Aguero and Silva.

Two absolutely shocking decisions; especially the first penalty. We were still in the game at one nil. That linesman ruined the game as a spectacle as the second half was shaping up to be decent.

I expected to lose today but thanks to terrible officiating our goal difference has taken a hammering too.

Voted Lowton motm. Ireland was also alright but gave the ball away a little too much in the first half which invited pressure.

In what sense? As an insurance bet ? It's not the sort of bet I'd happily make

Why? If you think we'll go down then surely you must bet on it? That way if we do go down you'll win money but if we don't go down you won't care about losing the money.

I'll take any forum bets for relegation - if we stay up, you get deleted by the mods, if we go down, vice versa, Any takers?

If people think that this game was typical of our recent form or indicative of where we are as a team, they're frankly mad and I encourage them to read the above wager.

• Like 4

Just watched the highlights and we were royally **** over by the linesman today. Completely changed the game. Still probably would've lost but not by that margin.

Maybe I don't want to win money that way.

But you seem pretty certain we'll go down. Why are you turning down what is to you almost certainly free money?

Â