• Westwood
    • Agbonlahor
    • Ireland
    • Weimann
    • Benteke
    • Albrighton (for Ireland 62)
    • Holman (for Weimann 62)
    • Bowery (for Benteke 83)

Linesman ruined any chance we had from that total disgrace. Watched the game in the pub and upto that point we were well in the game. Bottom 3 but i fancy us to beat Arsenal next week with Weinman bagging a brace.

Officials ruined the game. Coming back from 1-0 was within our power. Coming back from 2-0 wasn't, especially when it appeared as if the officials were prepared to conjure goals out of nothing for City. Last time I checked, the Villa squad was not composed of emotionless T-1000 cyborgs, therefore when they saw that there was little point trying, they stopped trying accordingly. I don't blame them.

Having said that, the defending all the way up to the first goal was shaky and needs to improve if we want to avoid relegation. We are a fragile team in every sense.

Ireland MotM for a great showing before the officials made the game into a joke.

Before the match ended in the 55th minute i thought we were doing okay, we were second best as you'd expect but we looked organised and we were a threat on the break. After that, we were broken, beating City is hard, beating two teams is impossible and we played like we knew it.

A test for Lambert in getting these players back up for the game, we need some points and we need them quickly, but I think there are players there who can get enough of them in this division.

As bad as we all would have expected. Villa being rubbish pretty much every game. Well its not like we've been used to this for the last 2 1/2 years is it?

You seemed to have missed P3te's offer of a wager in the match thread; I'd be interested to know whether you'd like to take him up on it? :)

• Like 2

Â