• Agbonlahor
    • Ireland
    • Weimann
    • Benteke
    • Albrighton (for Ireland 62)
    • Holman (for Weimann 62)
    • Bowery (for Benteke 83)

• VT Supporter

Linesman ruined any chance we had from that total disgrace. Watched the game in the pub and upto that point we were well in the game. Bottom 3 but i fancy us to beat Arsenal next week with Weinman bagging a brace.

Officials ruined the game. Coming back from 1-0 was within our power. Coming back from 2-0 wasn't, especially when it appeared as if the officials were prepared to conjure goals out of nothing for City. Last time I checked, the Villa squad was not composed of emotionless T-1000 cyborgs, therefore when they saw that there was little point trying, they stopped trying accordingly. I don't blame them.

Having said that, the defending all the way up to the first goal was shaky and needs to improve if we want to avoid relegation. We are a fragile team in every sense.

Ireland MotM for a great showing before the officials made the game into a joke.

Before the match ended in the 55th minute i thought we were doing okay, we were second best as you'd expect but we looked organised and we were a threat on the break. After that, we were broken, beating City is hard, beating two teams is impossible and we played like we knew it.

A test for Lambert in getting these players back up for the game, we need some points and we need them quickly, but I think there are players there who can get enough of them in this division.

• VT Supporter

As bad as we all would have expected. Villa being rubbish pretty much every game. Well its not like we've been used to this for the last 2 1/2 years is it?

You seemed to have missed P3te's offer of a wager in the match thread; I'd be interested to know whether you'd like to take him up on it? :)

• Like 2

Â