Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We'll lose, but not badly. It'll probably be 1-1 with half an hour to go, they step up a gear and score one or two. The End.

We've just got to get through this one without conceding too many, and the light at the end of the tunnel will be within reach.

I thought we'd lose to united about 7 - 0 and Villa proved me wrong

So i'm going to have a change and say we will win this 4 - 3 Benteke Weimann Agbonlahor and a Barry OG

Kompany, Aguero and Kolarov to be the city goalscorers

I thought we'd lose to united about 7 - 0 and Villa proved me wrong

So i'm going to have a change and say we will win this 4 - 3 Benteke Weimann Agbonlahor and a Barry OG

Kompany, Aguero and Kolarov to be the city goalscorers

Haha I'd love a Barry own goal again.

Be positive guys. This match is going to be extremely difficult....Completely different to the Capital One tie. However, where City have looked vulnerable this season on many occasions has been their inability in dealing with set pieces....That being said, as have we. But - we have Benteke. He will give Kompany and Co all sorts of problems.

We will give a good account of ourselves and I honestly can see us getting at least a point from this game. I am going to go for a entertaining 2-2 draw.

Benteke double bubble!

I predicted a win against United, and we came close to pulling it off...even though we've beat City once this season already, I think getting a point would be a great result. But I don't see it happening. 3-1 to them...

I'll just ask for the same thing I asked for before the game against united. And which I got. I don't expect any points this time either. But for some reason I give us a better chance this time. But still, 2-0, citeh.