January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

bravo lerner if you wont authorse 6m for a cm then kiss your money GOODBYE as we are falling into the championship. our best chance of winning silverware and you are not willing to back the manager

what a poor businessman you are, very tight considering you sold the browns for over 300 million

sell up if you have given up on us

But he has a tattoo... lol!!

I really think it is time for him to sell up relegation should not be an option especially for a so called fan! He can see how thin the squad is anf how poor we are doing!

Show us the money or jog on!

bravo lerner if you wont authorse 6m for a cm then kiss your money GOODBYE as we are falling into the championship. our best chance of winning silverware and you are not willing to back the manager

what a poor businessman you are, very tight considering you sold the browns for over 300 million

$1 Billion wasn't it!?

Hello ..

We couldn't say anything till the window finishes !

Well I think it's a good thing to make players prices less !

slipping into the bottom 3 will make it more difficult to attract players here now. the fact we didnt sign anyone before today given our performances already this season is another bizarre decision.

I don't think signing players can fix this mess. Especially after what Lambert has already signed.

OK, Benteke missed a few chances today but created just as many, Westwood looked tidy having returned from injury (early too), Lowton was pretty good and Bowery looked lively when he came on.

Those were the only signings on show today and they all did ok.

I think PL CAN pick a player, what's lacking is some experience to play alongside this potential.

Lambert on transfers Tonight:-

"It's tough - we know the situation (finances) at the football club".

But really what situation ? - we still get 30,000 + gates, TV Money, and sponsorship deals. We really taking the wages of Habib Beye, Heskey, Ireland etc to the extremes . Why can other clubs pay the wages but not us - were being run like Wigan !

• Like 1

Am I?? Made himself busy, closed down their defender and got a shot off, which deflected for a corner. Arguably did more than Gabby.

I groaned when he came on - but thought he did ok. He fluffed a pass in the dying embers - other than that good.