January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Ok go and find me a single link to Dale Stephens "this" transfer window. (Good luck with that)

JulieB was reporting the gossip from twitter, those who acknowledged this, are the ones who didn't have their knickers in a twist.

Jesus - chill out dude

But here you go:-

http://www.7500toholte.com/2013/1/4/3834656/aston-villa-dale-stephens-transfer-rumors-charlton-athletic

Edited by smetrov

Sure she claimed he was signed but Lambert wanted to keep him away from the training ground due to the poisonous attitude of our players (Darren Bent)

Yep, one of the many fantasies.

Weimann has a higher footballing IQ than Delfouneso, his movement, timing and ability to find space are just much better. Delfouneso has more pace and quicker feet but that doesn't make him more talented overall.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

So what's your point?

Why do you have such a problem with people sharing their opinion on a fan message board?

My god.

What's your point? Mine was quite explicit. I said people saying we were already down was defeatist bullshit. No hidden messages there, no questioning anybody's right to their opinion and it didnt include you or anything you said so either get to a point or keep your beak out.

What's your point? Mine was quite explicit. I said people saying we were already down was defeatist bullshit. No hidden messages there, no questioning anybody's right to their opinion and it didnt include you or anything you said so either get to a point or keep your beak out.

Haha

Ok. Great point.

Like I said, glad to have your brave optimism.

I know we're still sniffing around Harry Forrester, there are a few clubs looking at him, and apparently it'll boil down to money where he goes, however I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back at Villa, still lives in Solihull despite playing for Barnet, still goes out on the beers with Barry Bannan and was apparently out with Bannan and Bent the other weekend, so yeah, if he chooses us given the chance, I wouldn't be surprised!

Ill post as I see fit - thank you very much.

You need to read it again properly.

"Since when are people's opinions equivalent too newspaper articles?" The "people's opinions" part refering to the villa fan who wrote in his first sentence of the article "A familiar name has emerged in recent transfer gossip" GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP.