January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I personally think Darren Bent was playing up so that Villa would sell him to get rid of him but pay him is £9M bonus.

Instead if they loan hm out - they don't have to pay him anything just his top on his salary

If that's the ramblings of a mad woman then fine?

But someone at that football club has bin blabbing to the press & the only thing he could find is that players

contracts haven't got relegation clauses in them, so it's a ticking time bomb...

Because if you loan a player you might not have to pay them £9M in pay off?!!

Perhaps that's reason.

And if Bent fires Reading out of the relegation places? We'd look pretty stupid dropping into their spot whilst helping them escape.

We are not that stupid.

Because if you loan a player you might not have to pay them £9M in pay off?!!

Perhaps that's reason.

So you think Lambert and Lerner would risk putting us deeper in the shit by strengthening a relegation rival??

I can make up any old story and say its from a villa source. We read stories in the press every day which include a "inside source" and usually label it is bollocks. I have no idea why you think this is any different.

So you think Lambert and Lerner would risk putting us deeper in the shit by strengthening a relegation rival??

Exactly my point. I understand selling to a team far above us (if any would even want Bent) but selling to teams below us could be suicide.

And if Bent fires Reading out of the relegation places? We'd look pretty stupid dropping into their spot whilst helping them escape.

We are not that stupid.

He can fire any club in the world out of the relegation zone - point is hes not firing **** all for us and hasnt for nearly 2 seasons.

Villa source eh? Must be true then!

If I'm not mistaken that is the same article were embarrassingly slating the author for over on twitter.

I can make up any old story and say its from a villa source. We read stories in the press every day which include a "inside source" and usually label it is bollocks. I have no idea why you think this is any different.

Because it suits her deluded argument!

A Villa source tells me you're full of rubbish JulieB. Attention seeking woman. Our clubs a joke right now and you are reveling in nonsense like this, spreading more discontent.

Just go away.

No I won't because people have asked me to post.

I was accused of a conspiracy theory that Bent was playing up because he wanted Villa to sell him & then get £9M pay off.

If he's loaned out because he's bin causing bother as is the rumours - then it makes perfect sense to me

Why has PLambert NOT played him in Prem Legue game.

He's on 48 appearances?

If he's loaned out then he won't make appearances in PL & any kick in clause can't be activated. AVFC do not have to

pay him £9M if he is indeed Villa Source.

Is that not logical..

Coutinho? If we are to buy with limited funds this month we need to do so on midfielders and defenders. The strikers are fine. Bent, Benteke, Weimann and Gabby are all capable enough. When you've got league 1 material in Delph and Bannan supposedly pulling the strings in midfield you've got no chance. Same goes for the defence. Doesn't take a genius to work out we need experienced players.

weve needed a CAM for a very long time now, no ones linking up with the strikers. technically irelands shit he couldnt take on a fly, nzog is a flop, holmans rubbish cant pass the ball to save his life, bannan is just shit altogether. yes we need defensive minded players, but we also need attacking minded players too. we scored 1! goal against bradford playing near enough our strongest squad minus westwood and vlaar. to make things worse they arent even top of league 2.