• Westwood
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • El Ahmadi (for Ireland 79)
    • Holman (for Weimann 80)
    • Delph (for Bannan 87)

Looking at the wider picture we played some really good stuff today and even when we went behind had a fire and determination to try and get something. As the season continues I can only see us growing and progressing into a really decent side. It was also pleasing to see that so many of our top performers on the night were Lambert signings. Westwood in particular was fantastic tonight and Benteke continues to go from strength to strength. So many positives and potential for further improvement it won't be long before we start working our way up the table.

The end result may have been the same but compare that performance to the same fixture last season and tell me we aren't making progress.

Heartbroken. Same old, same old. At least I like Hernandez more than Macheda.

Annoying when people say that was a great performance.... We freaking lost!
Nonsense.

Pathetic performance overall. All we have got from that is an even worse goal difference. Yippee.

Generally goal difference gets worse when you lose.

No offence but you come across as not having the first clue about football.

I will also add that Ferdinand is a massive word removed

Agree with that.

What a moronic comment.

And that.

but we seem to be progressing and assuming we can get a 12m+ for Bent in Jan i'd be interested to see where Lambert spends it

This, too.

Yea, no your right.... Letting them come and score 3 goals in a row was actually pretty good. PlayIng well and then losing is exactly what we need to do to stay in this league.

Did I say it was a good thing?

No, but it certainly isn't "pathetic"

The only pathetic thing is comments like that. As i said, **** moronic.

Guzan (6) - Couldn't do much with the goals

Lowton (7) - Did well, looks a good player

Vlaar (8) - Always puts his body on the line and won numerous headers. Unlucky with the o.g.

Clark (7) - Did ok

Stevens (7) - Caught out a couple of times positionally but recovered well. For a debut game against this opposition did well.

Bannan (7) - Good game, passed it around well.

Westwood (4) - Was he playing? Should have been subbed at 60 minutes.

Ireland (7) - Put in a good shift

Weimann (8) - Brilliant from the youngster. Two goals he will cherish despite the result

Agbonlahor (7) - Could have beaten his man a few times but lost the ball but on the whole did a good job and supplied a vital assist.

Benteke (9) - Fantastic performance. Held it up, bullied the opposition and laid it off superbly. Quite a player this guy is

Summary - Expected a drubbing but it was a brilliant performance on the whole. Somehow united can always do this so we shouldn't beat ourselves up about. Must maintain this level for the next games and we will pick up points no doubt.

Compared to last season, much more spirited in our performance. When you're 2-0 the next goal is huge. United had a stroke of luck and took it and massively again to make it 2-2. Weimann was great, could have had a hat trick, Benteke with another stand out performance. We didn't sit back and attacked United. Credit to Lambert, he made some smart subs. Again, we need to defend better at times. We certainly gave United a scare this evening. UTV.

Annoying when people say that was a great performance.... We freaking lost!

It's even worse the fact we managed to score two goals and then still throw it all away.... That's not good at all! Especially when we are where we are.

Pathetic performance overall. All we have got from that is an even worse goal difference. Yippee.

Wood for the trees springs to mind

...also numpty.

I want to vomit after seeing that, even if it was all so **** predictable. Plenty of positives to take away from the game, but the fact is we lost at home after being ahead by 2 goals in the second half. Woeful defending to let that little sh*t Chicharito get so close to goal...

Just sickening

When Ferguson made the substitution we didn't react. Inexperience and poor managerial decisions has cost us yet again. Fantastic effort though by the players but yet another Groundhog Day and until we get the right manager in place our record against Man U will continue.

Heartbroken. Same old, same old. At least I like Hernandez more than Macheda.

Nonsense.

Generally goal difference gets worse when you lose.

No offence but you come across as not having the first clue about football.

Please explain to me what else we have from that, that is visible on the league table.

For sure, the two goals Weimann scored were good, there was also a couple of good Individual performances.... I also think the team looked a lot fitter.

But, we were 2-0 up, and then we lost 3-2... That, no matter what you say, is bollox. That is not good for us in anyway!

Â