Midweek football 5/8 November

andykeenan

what happened at the end?

A Citeh player was having his shirt pulled at the same time as he was pulling Sana's (I think) throat. The referee didn't see it, the ball was cleared and he blew the whistle for full time as we were well over time anyway and so Mancini ran onto the pitch balling his little eyes out while the Citeh players tried their best to intimidate the referee.

PSG win 4-0. Four assists for Zlatan. PSG are getting their monies worth out of the big man, arent they?

Charlton 5-4 Cardiff City was quite a result too. Not as close as it looked, Cardiff were 2-0 up early on, Charlton scored five times to make it 5-2 after an hour or so, then Cardiff scored twice in second half injury time to bring the scores a bit closer.

Crystal Palace 5-0 Ipswich. Holloway wins his first game in charge, Palace go top of the table. Easy job sometimes, isnt it?

Scott Sinclair.. remember him?

Yesterday Mancini brings on Kolarov for extra width and for crosses.. Sinclair? nowhere to be seen.

It has turned out exactly as most of us had thought - he'd warm the bench enjoy the £££££.

Maybe he'll get a run out in europa (if they don't qualify) if he is lucky.

Did he? still has spent more time on the bench as opposed to playing and in my opinion it will only get worse.

Was Rodwell injured?

Also watching Ajax yesterday there is no doubt in my mind that Gareth Barry is not cut out for CL football in my opinion.. he can still the job in the prem even against the big teams but in europe he just doesn't cut it.

Â