Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We won't win. I would never count out a victory against any other team but this is Man United. No matter how bad they are or how good we are we never win. Victories against Man United are once in a generation things.

One of the reasons why I **** hate the scummy plastic club.

Our biggest problem is that they seem to score at least once or twice even though they have a bad day. On a good day they can easily score 5, with the attacking flair they have this season.

A draw for us would be like a win really, and I would take that every day of the week. Everything from 2-2 to 0-5, depends on our mood - are we going to play like at home to Swansea or away to Soton?

This game is definately getting the buzz about it already and I hope Villa Park has the same feel about it tomorrow.

It is a massive game, we are on sky and hopefully the place is rocking and we act as our '12th' man as it's going to be needed if manure bring there own ref or linesman with them and fergie time at the end if they are drawing/losing it is a disadvantage against us before the off. - It appears Kevin Friend is going be the ref for our fixture.

It would have been nice to have had referee Anthony Taylor who done the pool v castle game last sunday.

He definately gave the game a no nonsense policy to it and any sillyness or weak dives/falls to the floor etc. were ignored. Generally let the game flow had and let both teams actually play a proper fair game of football.

It would be nice to see this in tomorrows game too without the usual circus bullshit that I mentioned which follows tomorrows opponents around.

The issue is that even if we do well against them they will get some ridiculous decision and end up running away with it or an individual mistake will hand them the game. We usually like to make Rooney look like Messi when we play him, so I expect a red carpet carefully laid all the way to our goal for him so the brainless Sky PR merchants can call his every touch 'magnificant, superb, amazing'.

Momentums with us. They must see this fixture as a guaranteed 3 pointer........we just don't expect to win, so any result we can get out of it is a plus for us.

Could well be a turn up for the books.

Not sure about any of you, but I only get nervous at game sphere I think we can/should be getting results from. Against Man Utd I'm always calm as I just expect the loss and am fully used to it. The nerves would only come if we were 1-0 up or at 1-1 in injury time...but even then id fully expect Utd to score.

Now if we were playing QPR tomorrow, id be thinking/dreading/worrying about it up until the find whistle.