Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I'm not the biggest fan of Clark but I'd rather see him in there with Vlaar than Lowton. I say pack the midfield and play one up front.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Lichaj

Holman Ireland Delph Bannan Gabby

Benteke

It's been like men vs boys too often in that midfield so far and it needs to stop! Even that 5 man midfield that I've named looks lightweight but that's what happens when we have limited options. Putting an extra man in there might help because I think it's safe to say Sunderland won't be packing their midfield. They'll play with two wingers. If we can show a bit of fight and aggression in midfield we could sneak it. I still think we'll lose though! Looking at the fixtures I dread to think how many points we'll have come January. Get that chequebook ready Randy! $$$

On my way up there on the train now :-D ... left my ticket at home and can't turn back :-( I'm guessing if I phone the ticket office they can arrange for me to get a replacement when I get up there - **** hope so anyway!

----------Guzan------------

Lowton-Vlaar-Clark-Lichaj

------Delph---Ireland--------

---Holman-------Gabby----

------Bent----Benteke-----

If PL goes with that team, I'd be really pleased. His team selections have been a bit frustrating at times so far.

go narrow we lose, play with width we win

simple as that for me

weve looked most threatening when we get balls into the box

---------------------Guzan----------------

Lowton----Vlaar---------Clark---------Bennett

--------------Bannan--------Delph---------

Albrigton---------Ireland---------------Gabby

-----------------Tekkers-------------------------

The villa ticket office have arranged for a duplicate ticket for me to pick up when I get there. No charge or anything either. Goodo !

You should charge yourself with a beer fine! :) No idea how you forget your ticket before you leave for a football game that's 4 hours away! Phone, keys, wallet and TICKET!!!! Glad you're sorted though!

---------------Guzan------------------

Lowton---Vlaar----Clark----Bennett

------------Herd(Delph if not fit)---

Wiemann------Ireland-------Gabby

------------Bent-----Benteke----------

We know our defence is shit.. we may as well go for it.

I think we'll scrape a draw today, but there is an outside chance we could get something more. Sunderland haven't been brilliant this season, although their side is more balanced than ours on paper.

I'd line-up:

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Lichaj

Holman Westwood Bannan Gabby

Ireland

Benteke

I think we've got to give this Westwood a chance as he seems a naturally defensive player and we surely can't go into a Premier League game with Bannan and Delph as our central midfield. Delph has been woeful in the last few games.