• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
wedge

Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Actually the more I think about this the more concerned I am. I could see it being 3 or 4 quite easily

Hearing someone stabbed to death in Sunderland early this morning

Hope it wasn't football related

Actually the more I think about this the more concerned I am. I could see it being 3 or 4 quite easily

I've told you about thinking ;)

Not sure how you can think that when they simply just cant score goals at the moment - I dont think they have scored more than 2 all season.

Wiemann seems awfully pumped on twitter to be on the bench. Sounds like he may be starting.

VILLA: Guzan, Lowton, Bennett, Vlaar, Clark, Westwood, Bannan, Ireland, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke

subs: Given, Albrighton, Holman, Delph, Stevens, Lichaj, Bowery

I agree - I can see 3 or 4 to sunderland pretty easily. Although they don't score - this is mainly due to not creating chances - what chances they do create they tend to bury - statistically speaking. However I feel sure that a couple of chances will be gifted to them by our defence.