Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Someone mentioned kea suspended for this that correct? Herd, Clark, baker all injured? If so can see us lining up...

Guzan

Lichaj, vlaar, lowton, Bennett

Bannan, Ireland, Delph

Weiman, Benteke, Gabby

Weak in midfield for me, but otherwise no other real options, Westwood been playing with reserves, and no one else...

I am going to this match. For the life of me, I can't work out why. It's going to be a long, expensive journey, it's going to be cold, and possibly wet, we almost certainly won't play well, or get a result.

UTV :wub:

• Like 1

Minimum 3 points required

With the fixtures coming up a point won't be good enough

Lets face it Sunderland are nearly as bad as we are id feel alot happier carrying an extra 3 points into the next couple of fixtures can't afford to lose ground on other teams around us

Looking forward to this on saturday, my first game for a month. We really need to win but I think it will be a score draw.

-------------Guzan--------------

Lichaj Lowton Vlaar Bennett

------------Holman--------------

--------Ireland--Bannan--------

--Weimann--Bent--Benteke--

I know that formation would usually leak goals but remember we are playing Sunderland who have had 12 shots on target all season and I think the tactic is going to have to be score as many as possible given the lack of defensive options with Clark, Baker, and Herd all out. If Herd is fit put him in instead of Bannan alongside Holman with Ireland just in front of them.

It's a good time to be playing Sunderland - they've been almost as miserable as us in the league and just went out of the cup to local rivals at home so confidence is going to be low. Expect a low quality, low scoring game, but we should be treating this as a very winnable fixture.