League cup quarter final

John

We should beat Norwich to be honest, they aren't good at all. Had they been half decent they would have beat us when we were down to 10 men, it was a fairly comfortable end to the game from our point of view, they over hit every cross and long ball. Plus we can't be any worse than we were that game.

Hopefully have Clark back by then too and wont be playing what was our 5th choice center half.

• Like 1

I don't think we can have too many complaints drawing a team like Norwich in a QF. They are nothing to be feared and we have beaten far better already in this cup already. Of course they can say exactly the same thing.

Form going into the game will be important and hopefully we can go into it having got a couple of decent results in the league.

Saturday was as bad as we have been in twenty odd years and yet despite being down to ten men, Norwich were so shite, they only managed a draw.

Its not the worst tie or the best, but its winnable.

My prediction is that we will smash these sister lovers into 2013.

on coach coming home from norwich game for some reason the norwich and villa coaches left at same time, next to me was norwich coach and had some little kiddies on back laughing and saying villa going down, got my phone out and notepad in big letters wrote " So are Norwich" they was nearly in tears as they knew it to be true, i allmost felt guilty lol

Â