League cup quarter final

John

I think this game will be televised for some reason along with the other being Bradford v Arse.

Interesting philosophy Mikeyp102. I would laugh if we somehow managed to win the Carling Cup and comfortably finnish 17th in the Lge!

Never say never.

Well they are the 4th best team in the draw, so we could have hit worse! I wanted Arsenal at home to get them out before they can sniff around Wembley, I love it when their streak without trophies prolongs. I think the last time they won something was back in 2004 when they beat Man U in the FA Cup after having extreme luck along the way, incl. penalties.

What I find funny though, is that Liverpool spare their best players in the Capital One Cup. It is the only trophy then can win this year! Romped by Swansea, ouch Rodgers!

Sorry the same questions were posed when these fixtures were picked i.e. Reading vs Arsenal and United vs Chelsea. They'll be full of second teams everyone said but 21 goals later, now Sky possibly worst game of the season featured us and Norwich why the hell would they do it again?

Anyone know what allocation we can expect for this? Will we be in the usual place or will we be moved around?

I could imagine - considering its not on sky, we might get a fair few to this. i'm thinking 3.5 maybe 4k if we are allocated it.

Â