• Bannan
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Stevens (for Herd 30)
    • Delph (for Bannan 82)
    • Bent (for Ireland 83)

Given looks shit for both of their goals, we'll do well to give him away

No way, there was nothing he could have done to stop those two goals. It was down to poor defending.

Anyway, another cup win, not many Prem teams left, lets hope we get a home tie next round.

Yeah, think that's harsh, Richard. But the defence, especially at the first goal. Nightmare. Their 2nd is quite a classy finish, actually. Good goals from us. And as someone said, after the first goal our players bowed their heads like they'd already lost. Can't do that. We were still in the lead and it was time to up their heads and start to play again.

Cup games will always be hard to predict and playing against lower sides at their place is more often than not very tough. We scraped through and that's all that matters now. To get a last minute winner must be good for the players confidence. Another game on Saturday. Must do better.

UTV!!

I'd like to see a full shot of that end behind the goal celebrating Benteke's last minute winner.

You can only just about see the 1st tier of it. Would like to see both tier's erupting!

Reading one of the Swindon forum, they seem to think we should be embarrassed that our fans celebrated like they did. Like we should be above it or something. Pretty bitter stuff that football fans say, to try and take the moral high ground. Seems you're not allowed to celebrate a last min winner, away from home, when you've not been playing well, that takes you a step closer to Wembley! F*** 'em I say though! Who do they play in the next round? Exactly!

Interesting that they think they outplayed us. We were comfy in the 1st half, and apart from 2 seperate 15 minute spells, they didn't really worry me. Their 2nd goal seemed to wake us and there was only one team going to score from there. All 5 goals tonight were great finishes

A win is a win and it may have been against lower league opposition, but in the other 3 games last night that featured a Premier League team vs. lower league, all the PL teams went out.

Worrying that we let another lead slip, a 2 goal lead this time, but they should learn from that about seeing a game off. Also worth bearing in mind that we started with what I would consider 5th choice CB Herd (after Vlaar, Clark, Dunne, Baker in whichever order), who then had to replaced by 6th choice Lowton, meaning that we had to revert to a 3rd choice LB Stevens (after Bennett and Lichaj). Any team is going to have problems with these injuries and with changes being made mid game.

Great that we bounced back and won the game before ET though. You might have expected us to just drop off at that point.

A win is a win and it may have been against lower league opposition, but in the other 3 games last night that featured a Premier League team vs. lower league, all the PL teams went out.

Worrying that we let another lead slip, a 2 goal lead this time, but they should learn from that about seeing a game off. Also worth bearing in mind that we started with what I would consider 5th choice CB Herd (after Vlaar, Clark, Dunne, Baker in whichever order), who then had to replaced by 6th choice Lowton, meaning that we had to revert to a 3rd choice LB Stevens (after Bennett and Lichaj). Any team is going to have problems with these injuries and with changes being made mid game.

Great that we bounced back and won the game before ET though. You might have expected us to just drop off at that point.

Good points, nobody expected an easy game tonight. Great fight to win it in the end

Anyway, another cup win, not many Prem teams left

Arsenal, Liverplop and Spuds look faves, and one of Manure or Chelsea.

I wouldn't be booking any London hotels

Good points, nobody expected an easy game tonight. Great fight to win it in the end

Given the build up on the BBC our 'friends' there were really hoping for an upset. You could almost hear the disappointment in the commentators voice when we went two up which no doubt neatly contrasted with raging stiffy i'm sure he had when they equalised.

I thought our support was pretty quiet though especially in comparison to the Fulham game -- mind you it was pretty cold on the uncovered stand!

I thought our support was pretty quiet though especially in comparison to the Fulham game -- mind you it was pretty cold on the uncovered stand!

I agree. I was just the otherside of the dugouts in amongst the swindon fans (only way i could get a ticket!) and I thought our fans were very quiet. It was something me and the two swindon fans I went with talked about after the match actually. I think the trouble was, despite the fact we were 2 up for a lot of the game you could just feel it was a matter of when rather than if Swindon scored. As soon as they go their first you could feel they would go on to get the second as well.

I dunno if you guys in our end could hear but Swindon's fans in the far end did try to get a rendition of "one stiliyan petrov" going as well in the 19th minute which I though was a nice touch even if it didn't properly get going!

Our defence looked quite poor and seemed to be lacking in midfield, that said however I think when we went forward we broke with pace and looked threatening.

Just seen what Di Canio did after the game. There is a video of it:

He is basically pointing at the Villa fans saying we're going down. Then saying that Swindon are better than Villa via hand signals.

Who lost the game you nazi prick?

What a bitter word removed Di Canio is. We beat them fair and square and he comes out with shit like how he thought we were the League 1 side and his team were the Premier League team. Imagine how insufferable he'd be if they'd actually won.

Â