FA to Investigate Clattenburg Over Racist Language

bickster

Mark Clattenburg: Police drop investigation into referee

The Metropolitan Police has dropped an investigation into alleged comments by referee Mark Clattenburg towards Chelsea players during last month's win over Manchester United.

bbc.co.uk/sport

not a shred of evidence against him then.

SBL muppet is still moaning though

something along the lines of Chelsea should be forced to give all of their evidence to the police and accusing everyone of "sweeping racism under the carpet"

for an organisation that wants to end racism they seem almost desperate for there to be something in this...

Ahhh insufficient evidence, what a surprise. He's not quite out of the woods yet as there's still an inquiry on going by the FA but assuming that finds nothing then I hope Clattenberg takes them to the cleaners and the FA come down on them like a ton of bricks.

Not even insufficient evidence. No victim. Obviously Chelsea and Mikel are not confident enough that they can prove that Clattenburg made a racist comment or that if he did it was racially aggravated.

Next step FA find there is no case for Clattenburg to answer then a phone call to the best libel counsel money can buy and take certain people to the cleaners.

Then the FA do Chelsea for failure to control their players and officials for the incident in the changing room, for which there appears to be plenty of evidence to support and I would suggest that the police would have a case for a charge of threatening behaviour because of the threat to break Clattenburgs legs.

SBL muppet is still moaning though

something along the lines of Chelsea should be forced to give all of their evidence to the police and accusing everyone of "sweeping racism under the carpet"

for an organisation that wants to end racism they seem almost desperate for there to be something in this...

It would truly be a shame if the SBL lost credibility in all of this too. They do seem to jump on the first hint of pretty much everything irrespective of foundation. A bit like Chelsea actually.

It would truly be a shame if the SBL lost credibility in all of this too. They do seem to jump on the first hint of pretty much everything irrespective of foundation. A bit like Chelsea actually.

Love the new sarcasm linky thing!

Yeah I saw the possibilities in it. It's fairly awesome :) I'm also waiting to hear what the SWL have to say in all of this. They've been strangely quiet.

Considering the fact that the MOST pissed off people in this affair appear to be the SBL, it is surprising that the almost total lack of, you know, evidence, doesn't appear to bother them.

Unlike the Terry business no clips have emerged for lip readers to pour over, no leaked statements or transcripts..... nothing. Nada. Null.

Mikel has been strangely quiet over the whole thing as well. I wonder what the real agenda at work here really is?

I think there right about the f a. Being institutionally racist, i went to the Belgium match at wembley a few months ago and I'm sure i saw some f.a stewards rounding up Jews and black people at half time.

Â