Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

http://www.smallheat...d.php?1,1071517 - "You only come to see the Villa"

Thats pretty funny, reminds me of a conversation with a couple from London who've moved to Hall Green. They couldn't get over how obsessed the blue fans were they've had the pleasure of meeting. He was telling a time he had someone round to sort tv aerial or electrics, within seconds he had gone into a rant about Villa he told him to shut up and do what he's got him here to do :D

I work with a Swindon fan (who i'm going to the game with) and a Fulham fan, both of them are predicting a Swindon win. I've suffered a fair bit of abuse this afternoon so I'm hoping for a nice big win. Summat like 3 or 4 nil would be great. The problem is I have this nagging feeling that we might get beat :( I can definately see James collins Jnr scoring against us if he plays tonight! I also think that bent might get a goal tonight

It's quiet in Swindon Town centre at the moment - too quiet. There is a rather spectacular red/orange full moon rising over the County ground too...We might see something special tonight, one way or the other...

I have got a bad feeling this could be another Doncaster Rovers debacle

Yes it could be like the Doncaster game of seven years ago or it could be like the Man City game of a month ago.