Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

My guess at the score - 4-2 to us but they'll go 2-0 up in the first half an hour.

My guess at the team -

-------------------------Bowery---Burke-----------

-----------------Drennan---Grealish---Carruthers

-------------------------------Westwood------------

Stevens---Derrick Williams----------Daniel Devine---Janoi Donacien

----------------------------------Siegrist------------------------------------

I don't actually think it will be this, I'd love it if it was though.

Lets hope playing League 1 opposition will suit Lambert, as he got his old team to perform in that league.

BBC reporting NZogbias injured, Bennett obviously suspended but Clark and Baker could be fit.

Lets hope playing League 1 opposition will suit Lambert, as he got his old team to perform in that league.

BBC reporting NZogbias injured, Bennett obviously suspended but Clark and Baker could be fit.

Worried about Doncaster 05 repeating itself, Wembley seemed a cert that year

Anyhow, the majority of Swindon fans who have heard about our 19th minute applause will join in. Can we please not sing "no respect my lord" - it just shows us up

Worried about Doncaster 05 repeating itself, Wembley seemed a cert that year

Anyhow, the majority of Swindon fans who have heard about our 19th minute applause will join in. Can we please not sing "no respect my lord" - it just shows us up

Agree with that. Was at Fulham and it wasn't a case of them not having any respect for Petrov (they are among the nicest set of fans in the Premier League) it was more a case of the ground being filled with tourists who would not have known what we were doing.

I really hope we smash them. Everyone in the media wants us to lose as we're everyone's favourite team to hate right now and they enjoy kicking us while we're down. Would be a nice morale boost to get a win as well.

Yeah the "no respect" chants over Petrov at places like Fulham is cringeworthy. FFS how are they supposed to know !! Same happened at St Mary's - bloody embarrassing as hell.

I actually am starting to think this 19th minute thing has lost its impact and if anything affects our players in a negative way.

----------------Guzan--------------

Lowton -- Vlaar -- Herd --Lichaj

----------El Ahmadi --------------

Ireland ------------Holman-------

Weimann----------Gabby--------

-----------Bent---------------------

The way I see it the only way we can score some goals is to fill the team with attacking players and hope we can hang on to a lead by working hard and not conceding too many.

seemed to work against City in last round

According to R5 ..........

----------------Guzan--------------

Lowton -- Vlaar -- McGrath --Lichaj

----------El Ahmadi --------------

Ireland ------------Cowans-------

Benteke----------Shaw--------

-----------Withe---------------------