View from the away end today..

Friendly_canary

Thought a point was the minimum Norwich deserved as even before the sending off we had been making chances and apart from one **** up at the back we looked solid.

Villa in my opinion, were solid all over the pitch but as I mentioned last night Little Wes was the one who Norwich looked to for creativity and goal scoring chances.

Going down the flanks didnt really work for us today so it was no wonder that we looked at our best when Wessi was on the ball.

Vlaar kept Holty quiet and for me he and Guzan were your men of the match today. Great performances from them, oh and Benteke of course.

Think both teams will be fine this year. Just need to start scoring goals.

I think I agree - we were lucky to get the point. It may have been a different story however if we had 11 men on the pitch.

I don't think Bennett should have been sent off - as you can see on the replays Elliot Bennett has his arm round Joe as much as Joe had his arm round Elliot.

There was a brief period of about 15 minutes where you had so many attempts at our goal and we were defending like heroes - however we were undone from a corner, twice in two weeks.

I'd agree Norwich dominated and should have punished us, Holt looked ragged in front of goal, the equaliser was glanced in well.

I was surprised the Norwich fans gave no stick to Lambert?

Only a few boos for Bent

Fair enough I was in P8 so right next to them so couldn't see the gaps

Few of them almost got on the pitch when they scored

Also did anyone else hear the north lower giving Norwich some banter involving jimmy savilles name ? Not sure what that was all about

Yeah I heard the Jimmy S chants. Didnt understand it either?

There were gaps near me- I was block GG and right at the front.

Are all of your stewards grumpy bastards btw? My mate celebrated our goal like a complete nutter and got told to "quiet down or risk getting thrown out".

It was an important goal lol...

Yea big props. Not a lot of stick for Lambert and clapping Stan. Fair play.

The media bigged this game up to be a massive slugging match between players and fans - but it just wasn't. We don't hate each other like they made out :P

Hughton must be seething

He has to see that as 2 points dropped

Definitely 2 points dropped for him. To be honest they really should have capitalised on our 10 men they had so many chances to put it away. Kinda shows some of their weaknesses really - they struggle to score goals. Like us.

Â