• Delph
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Holman
    • Benteke
    • Lichaj (for Agbonlahor 54)
    • Bent (for Benteke 69)
    • Weimann (for Holman 76)

Well the majority of Villa fans wanted Lambert in. It's easy to slag off the owner in hindsight, shows the fans know **** all really.

We do need to spend though. Defensively aside from Vlaar looks awful. There's no creativity in midfield when Ireland doesn't play, there's no real good wide play. Just **** depressing.

I didn't want Lambert.

I nearly choked reading your post. Harry Redknapp? Lambert failed? I understand we have been poor but you simply can not come to that conclusion after 9 games.

How many games is it going to take then because at this rate we're going down.

Can't argue with Sky's choice of Hoolahan, I thought he was excellent today.

Oh, it has to be a Villa player? Probably Guzan then. I wish we had Hoolahan though; tricky, good on the ball, good passer.. he has alot more quality than anyone else in our midfield.

Guzan was better than Hoolahan. He won every single one of their head-to-head battles as well. Think if anything Hoolahan should be at fault for Norwich not winning, you can't fail to put those chances away.

Lambert's only had 9 games. He's still trying to integrate his signings with a group of players of mixed abilities, confidence and experience. This is by no means fun, but you can't really call his resignation after a season of McLeish. Far too many overreactions. We were playing a team in confidence who'd beaten Arsenal and us who were lacking, that was clear. Once we scored we did look much better. However, the sending off turned the game in Norwich's favour.

We were playing Norwich FFS!

Just watching Lambert's interview. He doesn't seem to appreciate just how much we were outplayed today.

With 11v11 we had more possession, shots and shots on target. 11v10 we were obviously and he never said otherwise.

Â