Fan Power

Amo69

I'm just glad that all parts of the stadium were doing it. We drowned out whatever Spurs were singing for the last 10 minutes for sure.

For me it was a sort of thing that said to Lambert and the Players: "We're in this together, and we're with you till the end"

The blokes behind me were shouting 'Bag of shit' 'Kick it down the pitch' and all other sorts of shit for 70 minutes, including 'Get Nzogbia on' 'What is Weimann doing?' I was delighted when they left and thank god they aren't there every week.

Its funny because while it is all good and well chanting for 7 minutes solid at the end its usually the same people who are booing us off at HT in the past when we are 0-0 at HT v Wigan. Fickle bunch, infact lets see what happens if we do lose to Wigan on Sat, you reckon the same fans will be in support of what Lambert is doing long term? People are sheep, they will chant when others chant, boo when others boo.

I always find a very small amount of comfort in a loss knowing that any annoying people sitting around me will be grumpy that evening as well.

We had a bloke sitting behind us a few weeks back with awful breath. He just shouted something angry whenever his mate did, giving useful advice to the players such as 'come on Villa, use it', straight down my ear-hole. I could smell his discontent. And breakfast. I wish it was at the spurs game, he might have left early.

Edited by Paddywhack

The blokes behind me were shouting 'Bag of shit' 'Kick it down the pitch' and all other sorts of shit for 70 minutes, including 'Get Nzogbia on' 'What is Weimann doing?' I was delighted when they left and thank god they aren't there every week.

Its funny because while it is all good and well chanting for 7 minutes solid at the end its usually the same people who are booing us off at HT in the past when we are 0-0 at HT v Wigan. Fickle bunch, infact lets see what happens if we do lose to Wigan on Sat, you reckon the same fans will be in support of what Lambert is doing long term? People are sheep, they will chant when others chant, boo when others boo.

I'd put money on you being sat in K4, Rows 18-23, Seat around the 100 mark?

Aside from the fact you're assuming more than you could possibly know, who are you David O'Leary?

Yes fans are fickle, life is fickle. You've picked a really odd argument there.

I think its vitally important to keep getting behind the team like we did yesterday at the end.

I'm glad those who felt the need to leave left, because they would have been the ones booing at the end.

Instead the people that were left were the people who are going to be sticking with this team through thick and thin and thats how it needs to stay.

Absolute tosh. I've never booed the team off and that includes some very dark days with Dol so don't tarnish everyone with the same brush. I had my season ticket for 15 years before giving it up due to the birth of my daughter. So I think I stuck with the club and will continue to do so. Me leaving with 5 mins to go after seeing my team torn a new one doesn't mean I'm not sticking with the club. I've been critical of people leaving early but that's when there's only 1 goal in it or sometimes even drawing.

I heard it on tv for the last 5 minutes the chanting. To be honest I would of stayed till about 85 minutes if I went and would not of chanted. People moan about others moaning at the team of course people moan we lost 4 nil and looked rubbish again and these people paid to watch us atleast have a go. Makes me laugh on sites when fans who go to matches think they are better than those who don't. I don't have much money but could afford to go but why would I pay to go to watch rubbish football? Just the same as why would I pay to eat at a restaurant if I did not like the food they were serving up. Thats my two cents anyway.

We all need to get behind the team from the off today, its great singing for the last 10 minutes of a 4 nil defeat, it would help more if it was for the first ten today, maybe the whole ground will join in and drag our injury ravished team of young players across the finishing line. UTV

Â