If we bought one player; who would you buy?

allstar

Which player would you want to buy if one was to be bought?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you want to buy if one was to be bought?

• Steed Malbranque
    • Yakubu Ayegbeni
    • Wayne Routhledge
    • Gary Kelly
    • Amdy Faye
    • Andy O'Brien

0,,11998~445632,00.jpg

well thats the email we got from the club today, seems like Mark Draper to me (yeah I know it's not meant to be a picture of the new signing.... but if it is who is it? I go for Draper or possibly Gary Charles)

well thats the email we got from the club today, seems like Mark Draper to me (yeah I know it's not meant to be a picture of the new signing.... but if it is who is it? I go for Draper or possibly Gary Charles)

Alan Wright......Phil King......

True about the stats.

I just find it hard to understand how people rate players on this board at times ( this isn't a dig at you personally). I mean on one hand everyone is saying "we must sign proven Premiership quality" but then say that the likes of BT and Yakubu are not good enough.

1 vote for Gary Kelly? I see Doug Ellis has been on the site again

How dare you! I wouldn't buy anyone. It's like pouring money down the drain. What with this amortisation business, it'll set the club back for decades.

Love, Herbert.

it looks nothing like Phil King! :shock:

Why wasn't Andy Reid in the poll by the way, I reckon he'd have got a fair few votes, more than Kelly and Faye anyway

Who in there right mind mind would pick Andy O'Brien or Gary Kelly over Steed Malbranque or Yakubu?!

well 2 people so far it seems, those people who recognise we need defensive cover I guess, or perhaps want to save the pennies, Yak for me though

Malbranque. He's not having a good season, but neither had McCann when we snapped him up and Solano was hardly pulling up trees. Steed has talent, oodles and oodles of it.

Now would be the pefect time for a cheeky bid of I dunno, say, £6m? Oh shit forgot, we need 3 players for that amount :roll:

Â