Weekends football 27/28 October

andykeenan

That ref should be banned from ever entering a football pitch again..big big joke

Why? He called the ivanovich one right, tores did look like a dive and if the lino didn't flag for offside he can't rule it out.

He got both the send offs wrong...there was connection between torres and the defender if you watch the replay and you just dont give someone a second yellow card in that situation..and the goal was a clear offside..like i said..a big joke

I think the Ivanovic one was clear to see and the right decision.

As for the Torres one, they may've been contact (even if Clattenburg didn't see it) but he still dived momentarily afterwards. I assume all refs have been prompted to clamp down on diving and issue more cards for simulation.

As for the goal, I agree it was clearly offside from watching on TV but neither the linesman or ref saw it...

i made a thread on it before but cant find it now, but we must have some of the worst officials reffing our league than in any sport.

Considering how much money is involved you would think the levels of officiating would be high, but every week we see awful blatent decisions change a game and cost team valuable points. pisses me off!

• Like 1

Â