Villa Offer Standing Area Trial

CrackpotForeigner

The general view on Safe Standing is not 100% clear though. I'm part of a team who has made a pilot television/web show called Off-Side. Our first guest was Jon Darch from the Safe Standing Roadshow and he kindly brought in a replica of a 'rail-seat' one which Aston Villa has supported and is seen throughout stadiums in the Bundesliga. If you are interested in seeing the seat in action and hearing about it from Jon please visit www.off-side.co.uk.

The main show also features Goalball player Steve Troy and a comedic sketch around the "Off-Side Rule". If you just want to view the Safe Standing Segment, click the episodes page and scroll through the Vimeo widget until you find "Safe Standing Segment".

@Off_SideShow

www.off-side.co.uk

The general view on Safe Standing is not 100% clear though. I'm part of a team who has made a pilot television/web show called Off-Side. Our first guest was Jon Darch from the Safe Standing Roadshow and he kindly brought in a replica of a 'rail-seat' one which Aston Villa has supported and is seen throughout stadiums in the Bundesliga. If you are interested in seeing the seat in action and hearing about it from Jon please visit www.off-side.co.uk.

The main show also features Goalball player Steve Troy and a comedic sketch around the "Off-Side Rule". If you just want to view the Safe Standing Segment, click the episodes page and scroll through the Vimeo widget until you find "Safe Standing Segment".

@Off_SideShow

www.off-side.co.uk

What website are you from again? Football365? ;)

I find it stragne that some people can't accept that its possible to have safe standing areas in a football ground. Maybe its the dreaded English absurd obession with Health and Safety rearing its ugly head again.

I find it stragne that some people can't accept that its possible to have safe standing areas in a football ground. Maybe its the dreaded English absurd obession with Health and Safety rearing its ugly head again.

Sorry, I'm sure you understand we're just trying to promote as much as possible.

Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance?

Â