Miwdeek football 24/26 October

andykeenan

Tuesday

Champions League

Spartak Moscow v Benfica 5pm & Barcelona v Celtic Sky Sports 2 Shakhtar Donetsk v Chelsea Sky Sports 4 Man Utd v Braga ITV 1..BATE Borisov v Valencia Galatasaray v CFR Cluj-Napoca Lille v Bayern Munich Nordsjaelland v Juventus Sky Sports 4 via red button

Championship Barnsley v Crystal Palace Bristol City v Burnley Blackpool v Forest 8pm Cardiff v Watford Ipswich v Derby Leeds v Charlton Leicester v Brighton Middlesbrough v Hull Millwall v Small Heat Peterborough v Huddersfield Wolves v Bolton

Wednesday

Champions League

Ajax v Man City Sky Sports 2 Arsenal v Schalke 04 Sky Sports 4. Din Zagreb V Paris SG FC Porto V Dynamo Kiev Montpellier V Olympiakos Malaga V AC Milan Zenit St P'sbg V Anderlecht 5pm Borussia Dortmund V Real Madrid Sky Sports 4 via red button

Championship

Blackburn V Sheff Wed

Thursday

Europa League

Liverpool V Anzhi Makhachkala 8.05 ITV4 Newcastle V Club Bruges 8.05 ESPN NK Maribor v Spurs 6pm ITV 4

Looking forward to Barcelona v Celtic tonight. Barça are without Dani Alves, Puyol and Piqué through injury (although there is a chance the latter may be available) and Busquets is banned, so they will certainly be vulnerable at the back and it'll be interesting to see to what extent Celtic can exploit that. They could really have a go at them - they don't really have anything to lose - but equally this could result in Barça tearing them to shreds.

United 2-0 down? Deary me.

Celtic have certainly done what's needed so far. No crucial mistakes, and they're getting forward well when they have the opportunity. Barça's average height is even shorter than usual today, so set pieces are going to be very important to Celtic too, and they've already taken advantage of that and scored. I said it would be interesting, and now it is; I'll be very surprised if they can keep Barça from scoring though. However, it wouldn't surprise me too much to see Celtic get another, either.

Â