Useful US Villa fan info

TheSufferingVilla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

BEin Sports shows a couple of Championship games a week. I'd imagine Villa games will be featured with greater frequency than most, just because we'd be the biggest club to ever be relegated from the PL.

• 3 weeks later...

I could be very wrong, but my thought is that due to a lack of a major TV deal for the Championship, the club might potentially be free to broadcast their own matches from the likes of AVTV. I've meant to research if current championship clubs are doing this, but I think it would be possible.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
I could be very wrong, but my thought is that due to a lack of a major TV deal for the Championship, the club might potentially be free to broadcast their own matches from the likes of AVTV. I've meant to research if current championship clubs are doing this, but I think it would be possible.

Bet365 show Champ games from Norway and other parts of the world. I know sports betting is banned in the US but get in touch with 365 via email and ask them about their broadcasters. Never know.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2016 at 17:01, LockStockVilla said:

What I would put money on is that absolutely none of the muppets running Aston Villa are looking into it. Because, you know, that would be a way of raising revenue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â