Sign in to follow this  
TheSufferingVilla

Useful US Villa fan info

4 - 7 sad souls. We often find ourselves outnumbered by the likes of Fulham and Norwich. Even Cardiff.

Granted there is the occasional game when 15-20 show up but we haven't had more than that since the shit got relegated.

There was me and another Villan in Boston, but when we could start watching games at home instead of slogging off to the pub at 7AM, our 2 man Villa crew became but a memory....

Next time I'm down there, I'll check in with you, it would be good to watch a Villa match with actual Villa supporters

I've been looking for a Washington DC supporter club for a while now. Hoping to find a pub to go to for the final.

• Like 1

Holy shite -- things are looking bloody bleak. How to keep current with Villa now that we look relegated????? Any suggestions for watching Villa from North America??

BEin Sports shows a couple of Championship games a week. I'd imagine Villa games will be featured with greater frequency than most, just because we'd be the biggest club to ever be relegated from the PL.

I could be very wrong, but my thought is that due to a lack of a major TV deal for the Championship, the club might potentially be free to broadcast their own matches from the likes of AVTV. I've meant to research if current championship clubs are doing this, but I think it would be possible.

• Like 1

I could be very wrong, but my thought is that due to a lack of a major TV deal for the Championship, the club might potentially be free to broadcast their own matches from the likes of AVTV. I've meant to research if current championship clubs are doing this, but I think it would be possible.

Bet365 show Champ games from Norway and other parts of the world. I know sports betting is banned in the US but get in touch with 365 via email and ask them about their broadcasters. Never know.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2016 at 17:01, LockStockVilla said:

What I would put money on is that absolutely none of the muppets running Aston Villa are looking into it. Because, you know, that would be a way of raising revenue.

• Like 1

Hopefully, I get to watch some games, down here in Texas..

Time Warner Cable has a Aston Villa channel, but I don't think they show live games, but they do show reruns. I might have to look more into that. 

I'm emigrating to Richmond, VA shortly and looking for other Villans to find a stream of the home game with Burton Albion with and share the disappointment.

GSOH. Non smoker. etc.

Sign in to follow this  

Â