Weekends football 19/21/ October

andykeenan

Messi and Ronaldo at it again in Spain too. Hat trick for Messi and a Brace for Ronaldo.

A Brace? Messi is about to have his first kid, annoying as I'm going to the match on tuesday,,,,

Sunderland have a terrie record in these games, only won 1 of last 15.

Sunderland have a dire record in their last fifteen games, full stop! In fact, over the equivalent of half a league season, their record is P19 W3 D11 L5 = 20 points. That's arguably relegation form.

I wonder if MON still has aspirations for the United job! Haha!

Don't think Everton are as good as people are making out to be honest. Rely on Baines and Pienaar down that left flank so much. And Fellaini. You saw today without Fellaini they didn't offer much and without Pienaar they offered absolutely nothing going forward. Also they rely on Howard, a lot. He saves (or should that be wins) them so many points.

Don't get me wrong they are good, just that the standard of the rest of the league is making them look better than they actually are. They're not a well rounded team in my opinion.

So i'm watching Sevilla vs Mallorca and Giovani dos Santos is making his debut...

2 assists already and the first assist is fantastic.

Not everyone's cup of tea and his attitude is questionable but no doubt has the talent in my opinion and a move to Mallorca will put his career back on track after it regressed at Spurs.

Â