Ticket Details

chappy

it can be if enough villa fans want it to be! i know that loads of everton fans went in the lower last season after the club 'only' took 1700.

but generally, no it's not a neutral end. home fans only.

it's the same at villa park today. all stands on general sale, they're still home stands but you can bet there'll be a load of united fans in with us.

Maybe a long shot I know but I was looking to come over with 2 mates from Belgium, but they don't have the correct privileges as you need a Villa booking history. So I was wondering if anyone on here who's not going could help me out with 2 client references so I can take them with me. I suppose when I book the tickets they will be credited to the accounts given

Maybe a long shot I know but I was looking to come over with 2 mates from Belgium, but they don't have the correct privileges as you need a Villa booking history. So I was wondering if anyone on here who's not going could help me out with 2 client references so I can take them with me. I suppose when I book the tickets they will be credited to the accounts given

Please start by contacting your local supporters' club.

Was wondering if someone can help me. Am visiting UK but didn't think I would be in London for this game. Things have changed and I now can make it. Does anyone know how I can get a ticket? I don't have a booking history so not sure how to get around this. can someone please help! :(

Â