• El Ahmadi
    • Delph
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Holman
    • Lichaj (for Baker 62)
    • N'Zogbia (for Ireland 66)
    • Benteke (for Bent 75)

I am scared shitless. What underlines how far we have fallen is I found myself thinking "well a draw against Fulham would be alright, after all they are a far better team." We are not better than any team in the league, at best we are bottom 5 scrappers.

As someone said, Bent gone in January (dont blame him), relegation scrap till the end of the season, roll the dice whether we stay up or not.

Line up the drinks, I am going to be propping up ther bar for a while.

On the train coming back and I'm quite angry. That was utter shite gutless pathetic shit. Not one shot on goal. Wtf lambert the honeymoon is over. Pull a finger out, stop signing championship players this is not Norwich **** City.

No man of the match today they were all useless.

Just completely fed up with all things Villa at the moment. Yet another inept performance that leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Funnily enough I am away this week so will miss the Norwich game and do you know what, I don't give a stuff. How times have changed, a couple of years as ago I would have come back early for such a game but I have zero confidence we can beat Norwich at home. Not that should stop me attending, it's more the manner we in which we will play...basically i know it will be piss poor and leave me utterly frustrated and fed up.

I rate Lambert but I'm starting to struggle to see the improvement over McLeish. Sorry but it really is that bad.

VT is so knee-jerk, if we'd have scored and won everyone would be high on life. Any reasonable football fan knows that it's going to take time with Lambert yet again most Villa fans expect it to all change overnight and be wonderful, after the past two seasons? Not a chance, the football is better and yes results have been disappointing but it will take a lot longer than three months to change the dross of the last two seasons. CI as usual is spouting absolute nonsense! Most other fans of clubs especially our Midlands rivals think we are fickle and knee-jerk and to some extent it's true, surely you're deluded if you thought that we would challenge the top six this season?

• Like 1

One positive today (again) was the Villa fans, were unreal all through the game and a lot of Fulham fans in the stand to our left spent more time watching the away end than the game, we have an awesome away support and it's so good that even on days like this when we lose and everyone feels down I think of the atmosphere in the away end today and smile! Looking forward to Swindon away, I must be mad!

The "Paul Lambert's claret and blue army" that lasted for a good ten minutes was class.

Also, did anyone see the fight between two Villa fans in P5? One bloke got knocked clean out, the person who threw the punch got arrested thankfully. Alarming the amount of fights and scuffles I've witnessed over the past season and a bit.

• Like 1

VT is so knee-jerk, if we'd have scored and won everyone would be high on life. Any reasonable football fan knows that it's going to take time with Lambert yet again most Villa fans expect it to all change overnight and be wonderful, after the past two seasons? Not a chance, the football is better and yes results have been disappointing but it will take a lot longer than three months to change the dross of the last two seasons. CI as usual is spouting absolute nonsense! Most other fans of clubs especially our Midlands rivals think we are fickle and knee-jerk and to some extent it's true, surely you're deluded if you thought that we would challenge the top six this season?

Agreed. Losing Baker affected the balance of the defence, neither keeper was overworked so a draw would've been a fair result. We were sitting 6 rows from the front which didn't give us the best perspective of the game but i didn't think it was as bad as some have posted. Delph was motm for me as he was always looking for the ball and offering his team mates an option.

I'm relaxed about our league position, it will be a roller coaster this season but i trust Lambert to get it right.

The "Paul Lambert's claret and blue army" that lasted for a good ten minutes was class.

That was the highlight of the day, good 20 mins of "paul Lamberts claret blue army AVFC"

As for us playing decent football wedge ? That is utter garbage. We are not, today was a disgrace.

I don't think calling Lambert the next Owen Coyle is an entirely ludicrous concept; you have to admit our start to this season has been shocking and we look as clueless going forward and as easy to beat as Bolton did last season.

Today's result however just left me numb. We're shit and we know we are. Worst Villa team I think I've ever seen. Thanks Lerner, now sell up and **** off.

• Like 1

I don't think calling Lambert the next Owen Coyle is an entirely ludicrous concept; you have to admit our start to this season has been shocking and we look as clueless going forward and as easy to beat as Bolton did last season.

Today's result however just left me numb. We're shit and we know we are. Worst Villa team I think I've ever seen. Thanks Lerner, now sell up and **** off.

What has Lerner done? He backed Lambert. What else is he supposed to do?

Anyone still think we aren't relegation material?

Not sure at this point. I've thought not based on the performances, since we've been only mediocre and not dire, but I'm beginning to wobble based largely on our insipid attack. Need goals to survive. Still, I think the season's too young for an educated assessment.

Â