Ticket Details

CI

Do we have the stand behind the goal and part of the Arkells stand? My tickets in the Arkells stand, says £20 on the ticket but I only paid £17.

Check what block it says then check the back of the tickets?

Right...

1. It's not the first chance to go to an away game. Man City away wasn't sold out and neither was Newcastle.

2. It wasn't £20 for both games, not that cost should come into it.

All I'm saying is that the problem here is the ticket priority. Villa say that if you go to the previous rounds you get priority on tickets, which is only fair. But for the Swindon game it clearly isn't the case. Not having a dig at ST holders just saying what I think is fair!

1. Maybe they couldn't afford either? Maybe they live close to Swindon or couldn't get that specific night off work?

2. Cheapest Season Ticket for Villa starts at £325.00

Yes but it does come into it, season ticket holders who went to the earlier rounds of the cup got tickets, I know lots of ST's who missed out. Just because you've been to two games why should someone who's been to 3 home games, by the time Swindon comes round they will have attended 4 and this season will attend 19 minimum miss out?

If we start alienating season ticket holders we'll lose fans, its as simple as that, if you want a good chance of attending these games, shell out what they do

Where are you staying, and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry for the late reply buddy, I haven't been checking this thread. I'm staying at the menzies, it was £42 when I booked. Looks like it's £49 now by the looks.

Sorry for the late reply buddy, I haven't been checking this thread. I'm staying at the menzies, it was £42 when I booked. Looks like it's £49 now by the looks.

Nice one mate thanks, just in case I miss the last train home! Swindon have sold out their sections as well so with over 3,000 Villa there as well should be a cracking cup-tie atmosphere.

1. Maybe they couldn't afford either? Maybe they live close to Swindon or couldn't get that specific night off work?

2. Cheapest Season Ticket for Villa starts at £325.00

Yes but it does come into it, season ticket holders who went to the earlier rounds of the cup got tickets, I know lots of ST's who missed out. Just because you've been to two games why should someone who's been to 3 home games, by the time Swindon comes round they will have attended 4 and this season will attend 19 minimum miss out?

If we start alienating season ticket holders we'll lose fans, its as simple as that, if you want a good chance of attending these games, shell out what they do

OK, let me explain again. ST holders buy their tickets for league games. I accept that as a non ST holder if I want to go to an away league game but I haven't been to any away league games, I will be at the back of the queue. That's fine.

But, if I've been to cup games, which ST holders haven't attended I should have priority over them for future rounds.

In simple terms an ST is for league games...cup games are optional. So as an ST holder if you dont go to cup games, you shouldn't get priority over supporters who have.

OK, let me explain again. ST holders buy their tickets for league games. I accept that as a non ST holder if I want to go to an away league game but I haven't been to any away league games, I will be at the back of the queue. That's fine.

But, if I've been to cup games, which ST holders haven't attended I should have priority over them for future rounds.

In simple terms an ST is for league games...cup games are optional. So as an ST holder if you dont go to cup games, you shouldn't get priority over supporters who have.

So its OK for them to get priority on cup home games but not away games? Ok, whatever, you've already got a ticket now instead of someone that spent over 300 quid on Villa this season who's been to an away game. But yeah, the Villa world revolves around you, clearly

We have a third of the stand on the side and all behind one goal.

Ah good, good. I look forward to the 'We love Villa more than you' chants from the uncovered terrace behind the goal in the direction of the 'posh' Villa fans ^_^

So its OK for them to get priority on cup home games but not away games? Ok, whatever, you've already got a ticket now instead of someone that spent over 300 quid on Villa this season who's been to an away game. But yeah, the Villa world revolves around you, clearly

It's ok for them to have priority for HOME cup games for a number of reasons. Firstly, we have around 25k ST holders and with a generous 5k away allocation, that leaves 12k seats for general sale. Plenty of opportunity for everyone who wants a ticket. For away games it's the opposite, which means people who go to away games should get priority.

Look, I have never said the Villa world revolves around me, All I'm asking for is a fair ticket criteria. Fans who go to the Cup games should get first dibs, that's all I'm saying. What's the problem?

It's ok for them to have priority for HOME cup games for a number of reasons. Firstly, we have around 25k ST holders and with a generous 5k away allocation, that leaves 12k seats for general sale. Plenty of opportunity for everyone who wants a ticket. For away games it's the opposite, which means people who go to away games should get priority.

Look, I have never said the Villa world revolves around me, All I'm asking for is a fair ticket criteria. Fans who go to the Cup games should get first dibs, that's all I'm saying. What's the problem?

Season ticket holders spend the most amount of money, its stated that they get priority when they buy the ticket, it really is as simple as that. Same as when we get to Wembley, they will be rewarded for spending their money. If you want the privalidges they get, buy a season ticket

Â