Ticket Details

CI

For HOME cup games I agree they should be able to secure their seat...but for away cup games I maintain priority should be with people who have attended the previous rounds. It's the fairest way.

So you pay hundreds of pounds to watch them, and you can't get a ticket for a game that is your 1st chance to go to an away game this season, but someone who paid 20 quid to watch 2 games takes your place? Those 2 games could be someone attending their 1st matches as Villa fans, should they get priority ahead of someone who's been going down the Villa 10 years?

On the point of season ticket holders having priority on away tickets it always has been and always will be the case. It's one of the advertised perks of buying a season ticket. The season ticket holders who have been to the cup games get higher priority than those season ticket holders who haven't. But those who haven't will always get priority over non season ticket holders regardless.

On the point about the coach ticket being sent separate from the match ticket, there's nothing 'numpty' about it at all - they are often posted out separately even when bought at the same time.

On the point about the coach ticket being sent separate from the match ticket, there's nothing 'numpty' about it at all - they are often posted out separately even when bought at the same time.

Seems a bit pointless and a waste of postage costs/resources considering both are being sent from the same place.

So you pay hundreds of pounds to watch them, and you can't get a ticket for a game that is your 1st chance to go to an away game this season, but someone who paid 20 quid to watch 2 games takes your place? Those 2 games could be someone attending their 1st matches as Villa fans, should they get priority ahead of someone who's been going down the Villa 10 years?

Right...

1. It's not the first chance to go to an away game. Man City away wasn't sold out and neither was Newcastle.

2. It wasn't £20 for both games, not that cost should come into it.

All I'm saying is that the problem here is the ticket priority. Villa say that if you go to the previous rounds you get priority on tickets, which is only fair. But for the Swindon game it clearly isn't the case. Not having a dig at ST holders just saying what I think is fair!

Â