Serbia vs England U-21's

GarethRDR

Not really surprising. Serbia and anything is a fairly bad mix, but Serbia and football leaves a lot to be desired as BOF says.

Bugger all will happen. They'll have their next game behind closed doors and a slap on the wrist at best.

Well yeah UEFA then, but FIFA need to act in tandem.

To be honest places like Serbia need to be taught a very harsh lesson

They should come down on them like a ton of bricks and set a real example here perfect opportunity to nail this now.

Just a bunch of extremely unintelligent people, sad to see. I am used to seeing it in countries where education levels are very low and poverty extremely high, but in Eastern Europe the level of racism is scary. We saw it in Poland and Ukraine, and now another example. I guess there are numerous more out there, for example in matches that does not catch the public's eye. These are countries that were invaded by Nazi-Germany some 70 years ago, still they manage to group together like this. I am glad I am from a country like Norway where the odd "hater" would be thrown out by the others in the stand if he made monkey sounds like that. The way the players and staff act afterwards is also pretty atrocious, ganging up on players who wants to leave the field. At the end of that video you can also see a guy kicking at someone in the tunnel, most likely the coach who was just "handled" by one of theirs. They are not doing their country a favour either, people don't want to take a holiday in places like that if there is a 50/50 shot of getting mugged and beaten up in the streets. Xenophobic neanderthals..

Both FAs being charged with misconduct.

Sounds bonkers at first. But I woud say IF Serbia are hit with a futher punishment for the racism to show they were more to blame, then I'm ok with it. At the end of the day, the England players were involved in a "brawl" so I guess that's misconduct, even if they were provoked.

However, if it stays with the same charge brought to both FAs and no further punishment, then it's ludicrous.

I suspect UEFA's line would be had Rose not reacted to the Serbian fans, the brawl might not have happened though I would like to see them attempt to quantify the level of abuse at which a player should remain passive. :suspect:

I suspect UEFA's line would be had Rose not reacted to the Serbian fans, the brawl might not have happened though I would like to see them attempt to quantify the level of abuse at which a player should remain passive. :suspect:

But FIFAs stance (yes I know it was a uefa match) is racism should be dealt with by a handshake. Rose should be banned for dealing with it in such a way.

Yeah exactly.

Where do you stop. If Rose hadn't reacted, it owuldn't have happened. If the Serbian fans hadn't been racist, Rose wouldn't have reacted. if Rose wasn't black... etc

Â