Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Lowton has been nonexistant and Bennett had been a liability. Really don't understand why Lichaj hasn't been given a chance while those two continue to struggle each week.

I don't understand why people like Holman. Yeah he has a great work ethic but he is terrible going forward. His shot is crap, he cant cross and he is invisible for most of the game. Bring on Marc Albrighton because at least Marc can occasionally develop a good chance and finish it.

Lowton has been nonexistant and Bennett had been a liability. Really don't understand why Lichaj hasn't been given a chance while those two continue to struggle each week.

I don't understand why people like Holman. Yeah he has a great work ethic but he is terrible going forward. His shot is crap, he cant cross and he is invisible for most of the game. Bring on Marc Albrighton because at least Marc can occasionally develop a good chance and finish it.

Bringing on Albrighton would make a defensively poor side even worse. I honestly don't see much of a difference in the attacking qualities of Holman and Albrighton, besides the odd/rare youthful flash of promise in recent years from Marc.

Agree on Bennett but we seem to be actively playing down our left. Is it on purpose to get Gabby in the game. Lowton not seen much of the ball at all. If Marc comes on Benteke needs to as well.

Delph is a waste of space. Especially when Ireland and El Ahmadi are playing. Same **** players.

USE WINGERS... we dont get any crosses any.. by the time we get it wide its too late and the central midfielders cant cross. Its a joke.