Did Khan really knock out 6 car jackers?

screwdriver

was anyone up town or heard anything about this story?

Boxer Amir Khan and brother Haroon fight off gang trying to steal his £100,000 Range rover in Birmingham

a-picture-of-amir-and-haroon-khan-on-their-way-to-birmingham-posted-by-amir-on-his-twitter-account-330641232.jpg

A GANG of armed thugs got their just desserts when they tried to snatch a £100,000 Range Rover in Birmingham... belonging to boxer Amir Khan.

At least six men used a 4x4 to block the path of former world champion Amir and his brother Haroon as they returned to the car.

Amir and Haroon, who is also a boxer, were set upon early yesterday following a night out.

**Boxer Amir Khan told off by his dad for fighting thieves who tried to steal his car**

The Khan brothers reportedly fought back and their attackers eventually fled from the scene.

A witness to the incident told The Sun newspaper: “One (of the men) slapped Amir and clipped him on the lip but Amir pulled back and knocked him out cold.

“Then five of them went for Amir and Haroon but they stood their ground and these guys got dropped one by one.”

All the Khan brothers were doing was defending their property, the witness said.

The pair had travelled to Birmingham from Bolton, their home town, for a concert.

Amir Khan has his sights set on winning back his world light-welterweight title but has also promised to guide his younger brother to a world title.

He told the Daily Telegraph last week: “I think Haroon will be a world champion – we’ll definitely keep it in the family.”

Haroon’s professional debut will be in Manchester in January.

West Midlands Police confirmed they had been called out following reports of a fight but said that nobody had come forward.

Clicky

the guy in this youtube vid disagrees

NSFW

A friend of mine, completely untrained, once took out 3 blokes on the Bristol Road many years ago, so it's not hard to imagine that a professional boxer who has held two world titles at light welterweight and his brother who has recently turned pro, could 'do' 6 guys pretty handily. Khan would most likely be able to hit you six or seven times before you could even think about your move.

That said I doubt the story is true, IF those guys really did get away with Khan's car keys, bag and wallet, how could they do that if they were beaten up badly.

Anyway, who cares, I personally can't wait to see Khan get brutally KO'd in the ring again sometime soon.

A friend of mine, completely untrained, once took out 3 blokes on the Bristol Road many years ago, so it's not hard to imagine that a professional boxer who has held two world titles at light welterweight and his brother who has recently turned pro, could 'do' 6 guys pretty handily. Khan would most likely be able to hit you six or seven times before you could even think about your move.

That said I doubt the story is true, IF those guys really did get away with Khan's car keys, bag and wallet, how could they do that if they were beaten up badly.

Anyway, who cares, I personally can't wait to see Khan get brutally KO'd in the ring again sometime soon.

amen to that

Quite feasible.

I was in a club in Blackpool many moons ago and there was a 'fracas' outside involving a half-dozen very large Geordie boys and a couple of ' equally sizeable' doormen. Anyway, the upshot of this was the doormen were getting quite a mauling, so the call went up for someone whose name I can't recall, but who turned out to be this diminutive, slight little guy who looked like a anaemic ginger Harry Potter........but who also, as we were later told, was the scourge of the Northern counties featherweight division!!

And he promptly sparked (and I DO mean sparked) each one in turn. So, this Khan story probably stands up.

My dad got attacked many years ago in five ways by 9 guys. My dad was drunk. But as he is a kung fu master he got away with just a broken nose. vs 9 guys. Pretty epic. So it's not a massive surprise this story. But... not sure if it's wise really these days with guns and knives etc.

• 1 year later...

My dad got attacked many years ago in five ways by 9 guys. My dad was drunk. But as he is a kung fu master he got away with just a broken nose. vs 9 guys. Pretty epic. So it's not a massive surprise this story. But... not sure if it's wise really these days with guns and knives etc.

Proper lol'd at that!! [emoji23]
  • Like 1

Thing is, when your surrounded by guys that want to **** you up is to act weird.

I got surrounded in the Beşiktaş area of İstanbul last week and I just quoted the scene with Jack Nickkebobs in a few good men.

I went for a beer with them...

Â