Ticket Info

andykeenan

Manchester City v Villa

Barclays Premier League

Saturday November 17 - 3pm

Etihad Stadium

Allocation: 1,700

Prices: £40 for adults, £34 for O65s, £24 for U16s, £40 for disabled supporters

Wheelchair Allocation: six spaces - available by calling Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970.

Friday October 12: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who attended at least two Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-2013 or 2011-12 season*

Wednesday October 17: On sale to season card holders for the 2012-13 season*

Tuesday October 23: On sale to supporters who attended at least three Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-13 or 2011-12 seasons*

Tuesday October 30: On sale to supporters who have away booking history in the 2012-13 or 2011-12 seasons*

Tuesday November 6: On sale to supporters who have a booking history*

*Strictly one ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=7524

• 4 weeks later...

We've sent a load back apparently be surprised if theres more than a 1000 there!

Yeah, it says on their ticket page that we've sent block 113 back, Used to sell out 2 tiers but now its about 2 blocks + i dont think the prices have changed too drastically.

Maybe its just cos its near Christmas... still poor though for us.

Yeah, it says on their ticket page that we've sent block 113 back, Used to sell out 2 tiers but now its about 2 blocks + i dont think the prices have changed too drastically.

Maybe its just cos its near Christmas... still poor though for us.

It's probably just resignation to the fact that we will lose.

Will be good to see everyone vote with there feet in this way and boycott Man Citeh games.

god that's embarrassing. can't sell even close to 1700 for a saturday 3pm fixture. couldn't at sunderland either.

we're taking little over 1000 there, spurs sold out 3000 on sunday at £51 a ticket.

those big followings to southampton, swindon, west ham and fulham are certainly trumped by the horrifically poor 'crowds' we've taken to newcastle, sunderland & man city x2.

god that's embarrassing. can't sell even close to 1700 for a saturday 3pm fixture. couldn't at sunderland either.

we're taking little over 1000 there, spurs sold out 3000 on sunday at £51 a ticket.

those big followings to southampton, swindon, west ham and fulham are certainly trumped by the horrifically poor 'crowds' we've taken to newcastle, sunderland & man city x2.

Can anybody spot the patterns there?..

First league home game of the season. I will celebrate by getting my hair cut in the morning.

14% youth unemployment, by far the highest in the country, is the biggest factor amongst up and down attendances.

Â